What's new

ATC acquits four suspects in Karachi airport attack case after six years

lols.. killing is less offensive than castration? point is we will be a laughing stock if our prosecution is weak..

leave daniel pearl case. I was talking about wrong conviction. I can give you an example where a man was released after 6 years where punishment was maximum a month..
Nonetheless, if our law is weak and prosecution (laywer, police, FIA, NAB) is weaker...

Don't get me wrong, in no way, shape or form I am claiming there is no injustice in Pakistan, heck I grew up poor in Pakistan. I am well aware of the system.

constructive ?

am not in construction buisness, for that u can call major sahib.

he will provide u the necessary materials,

... wonder why M.M ALAM , REFUSED his PAF. PENSION.

and went to afghanistan------------ any clue..........road runner.......?

I am not sure where our War hero is or if he is drawing his pension or not, but I have a quote from him where he said and I quote “The blame cannot be put on one authority. All are accountable for this. Civilians, Islamic scholars, students, all are equally responsible.” It is the ill-destiny of the Muslim world which is suffering dearth of knowledge".

Guess what he means by that, he means The Idiots who don't know what constructive means are put in place of power

Last edited:
I am not sure where our War hero is or if he is drawing his pension or not, but I have a quote from him where he said and I quote “The blame cannot be put on one authority. All are accountable for this. Civilians, Islamic scholars, students, all are equally responsible.” It is the ill-destiny of the Muslim world which is suffering dearth of knowledge".

Guess what he means by that, he means The Idiots who don't know what constructive means are the put in place of power..
sari baat tu khudd samaj gye hoo
ky zoori hy mujay ban karwana?

abhi--- 3 months ban ky baad tu ya hoon----------

Chances are they were guilty but the judges got a handsome backhander and a new villa , a new car , and a few bottles of Jack Daniels oh don't forget the playboy bunnies.

Though it seems that weak prosecution lead them free... but imagine, if someone is accused of rape, then castrated... then he is proven innocent!! then who will be blamed..

It will be a world wide joke.

They were actually innocent. I know one of the people , he heads APML Karachi (FB: https://www.facebook.com/sarmad.siddiqui.984). Nothing to do with terrorism. SSP Umar Khattab framed them and took A LOT OF MONEY. Khattab's brother in law (ASI Nasir Urooj) is actually wanted by Rangers for kidnapping etc (https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/292967-Karachi-Senior-officers-in-police-involved-in-cri)
slap on the face of police, and our police Act of 1861 ...

and why to judges still wear these ugly wiggs? of queen elijibeth

Seriously!?!

No one hates the justice system here more than me, but in this case, the judges were actually right!! (I think the only reason the 'accused' got justice is because one of them is highly connected in Army [and not guilty of terrorism], but even then, it took 6 years, plus nothing happened to the real culprit, aka Umer Khattab.

P.S the scum actually involved in the airport attack case are in Army custody or dead!
Chances are they were guilty but the judges got a handsome backhander and a new villa , a new car , and a few bottles of Jack Daniels oh don't forget the playboy bunnies.

Not in this case
More details:

Back
Top Bottom