What's new

ATC acquits four suspects in Karachi airport attack case after six years

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Web Desk On Dec 29, 2020

KARACHI: An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Tuesday acquitted four suspects in a case against a terror attack on Karachi airport six years back underlining that the prosecution was not able to prove facilitation charges against the accused, ARY NEWS reported.

The court acquitted four suspects including APML Sindh Convener Sarmad Siddiqui and directed the authorities to release them if they are not booked in any other cases. The others who were acquitted included Nadeem aka Burger, Asif Zaheer and Abdul Rashid.

The court further issued lifetime arrest warrants for eight absconding accused including Mullah Fazlullah, who died in 2018, spokesman of his outlawed organization and others.

It is pertinent to mention here that the police have claimed that the four accused had played their part as facilitators in the attack and provided the attackers with logistics, weapons and funds.

The attack at the Karachi airport on 08 June 2014 had claimed the lives of 27 people including airport employees and members of the Airport Security Force (ASF) besides the 10 attackers who tried to make their way inside the premises.

It is pertinent to mention here that in March 2015, the ATC judge, Justice Bashir Ahmed Khoso while conducting a hearing of the Karachi airport attack case, indicted three suspects Sarmad Siddiqui, Asif Zaheer and Nadeem alias Burger.
All of the three suspects denied charges framed against them at that time.

+++++++++++++++

Though it seems that weak prosecution lead them free... but imagine, if someone is accused of rape, then castrated... then he is proven innocent!! then who will be blamed..

It will be a world wide joke.

Though it seems that weak prosecution lead them free... but imagine, if someone is accused of rape, then castrated... then he is proven innocent!! then who will be blamed..

People will be castrated if proven by DNA or hard evidence

Web Desk On Dec 29, 2020

KARACHI: An anti-terrorism court (ATC) on Tuesday acquitted four suspects in a case against a terror attack on Karachi airport six years back underlining that the prosecution was not able to prove facilitation charges against the accused, ARY NEWS reported.

The court acquitted four suspects including APML Sindh Convener Sarmad Siddiqui and directed the authorities to release them if they are not booked in any other cases. The others who were acquitted included Nadeem aka Burger, Asif Zaheer and Abdul Rashid.

The court further issued lifetime arrest warrants for eight absconding accused including Mullah Fazlullah, who died in 2018, spokesman of his outlawed organization and others.

It is pertinent to mention here that the police have claimed that the four accused had played their part as facilitators in the attack and provided the attackers with logistics, weapons and funds.

The attack at the Karachi airport on 08 June 2014 had claimed the lives of 27 people including airport employees and members of the Airport Security Force (ASF) besides the 10 attackers who tried to make their way inside the premises.

It is pertinent to mention here that in March 2015, the ATC judge, Justice Bashir Ahmed Khoso while conducting a hearing of the Karachi airport attack case, indicted three suspects Sarmad Siddiqui, Asif Zaheer and Nadeem alias Burger.
All of the three suspects denied charges framed against them at that time.

+++++++++++++++

slap on the face of police, and our police Act of 1861 ...

and why to judges still wear these ugly wiggs? of queen elijibeth

Punishment is not carried out until proven guilty in court of law

Punishment is not carried out until proven guilty in court of law

We Are Not Responsible........ We are not responsible for your lost or stolen relatives. We cannot guarantee your safety if you disobey our instructions. We do not endorse the causes or claims of people begging for handouts. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone ..

We Are Not Responsible.. You were detained for interrogation because you fit the profile. You are not presumed to be innocent if the police have reason to suspect you are carrying a concealed wallet.

slap on the face of police, and our police Act of 1861 ...

and why to judges still wear these ugly wiggs? of queen elijibeth

Senate election around the corner. New Laws, judiciary and police reforms coming soon! Dont belive me just Ask Pakistan dacait movment :azn:
We Are Not Responsible........ We are not responsible for your lost or stolen relatives. We cannot guarantee your safety if you disobey our instructions. We do not endorse the causes or claims of people begging for handouts. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone ..

We Are Not Responsible.. You were detained for interrogation because you fit the profile. You are not presumed to be innocent if the police have reason to suspect you are carrying a concealed wallet.

Pardon my french w.t.f are you talking about?

Senate election around the corner. New Laws, judiciary and police reforms coming soon! Dont belive me just Ask Pakistan dacait movment :azn:

Pardon my french w.t.f are you talking about?

police act after reforms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

@TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @RoadRunner401
2 brothers were set free after years they have been hanged..
Bahi thats hanging and I am not saying such stuff doesnt happen I said castration will happen if there is hard evidence like DNA test and all that

@TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @RoadRunner401
2 brothers were set free after years they have been hanged..

The same Indian news paper Dawn is now against the Law and judiciary Reforms Go figure.

How do i believe what dawn is claiming when even the terrorist are given due process

https://globalnews.ca/news/6770363/daniel-pearl-killing-pakistan-suspects-freed/

All four had been convicted in connection with Pearl‘s kidnapping and murder, including British-born Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who was sentenced to death in 2002 for masterminding the murder. He has been in jail for 18 years awaiting the outcome of an appeal.

Because

“No evidence has been brought on record by the prosecution to link any of the appellants to the murder of Pearl and as such all the appellants are acquitted of murder,” said a two-member bench of the Sindh High Court, in a ruling seen by Reuters.

Do you think this well known terrorist isn't guilty and should be allowed to walk or he is guilty, but the prosecution "A" Taken big bucks and destroyed the evidence "B" They are threatened by Other terrorist if evidence is produced in front of the courts. the courts have decided to let him walk free is justice?

We In Pakistan were and to some extent still are dealing with full blown terrorism, we were told by the west that has it self made laws like "Patriot Act" where the person charged plus his or her council will not know what they are charged with and what evidence the government has, yes same west tell Pakistan Not to hang terrorist and put them behind bars.

police act after reforms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What are you two years old, I ask you a simple question explain what you wrote and you come back with more gibberish. Please, in future only get involved in conversations, if you have something constructive or real to say otherwise don't waste our time..

What are you two years old, I ask you a simple question explain what you wrote and you come back with more gibberish. Please, in future only get involved in conversations, if you have something constructive or real to say otherwise don't waste our time..

constructive ?

am not in construction buisness, for that u can call major sahib.

he will provide u the necessary materials,

... wonder why M.M ALAM , REFUSED his PAF. PENSION.

and went to afghanistan------------ any clue..........road runner.......?

Bahi thats hanging and I am not saying such stuff doesnt happen I said castration will happen if there is hard evidence like DNA test and all that
lols.. killing is less offensive than castration? point is we will be a laughing stock if our prosecution is weak..
The same Indian news paper Dawn is now against the Law and judiciary Reforms Go figure.

How do i believe what dawn is claiming when even the terrorist are given due process
leave daniel pearl case. I was talking about wrong conviction. I can give you an example where a man was released after 6 years where punishment was maximum a month..
Nonetheless, if our law is weak and prosecution (laywer, police, FIA, NAB) is weaker...

lols.. killing is less offensive than castration? point is we will be a laughing stock if our prosecution is weak..

leave daniel pearl case. I was talking about wrong conviction. I can give you an example where a man was released after 6 years where punishment was maximum a month..
Nonetheless, if our law is weak and prosecution (laywer, police, FIA, NAB) is weaker...
Bahi again I never compare the 2 and I was talking about castration process only not that our judicial system isnt flawed...

Back
Top Bottom