What's new

AtaTürk's answer to Mussolini's ambassador.

saygıyla eğiliyorum önünde paşam

Fazla eğilme boynun kopacak..

My eyes are filled with tears.. We will take this M.Kemal videos to the all Pakistan Schools for the educate them :)
Even all Turks and World shall watch this emotional and scientific stories until year 5.012..
We must continue to show the true path to all world with the light of Kemalism..
BREH BREH BREH !! I CAN CRY !!!
:victory:

Don't feed the Murat the Troll!!

P.S Cem, I think you were being a bit troll to when you open this thread to anger them :D

Don't feed the Murat the Troll!!

P.S Cem, I think you were being a bit troll to when you open this thread to anger them :D

I suppose you are a professor.. :butcher:
Heey man! You read my heart !! :smitten:
Thats awasome !!! wooow... :taz:

Fazla eğilme boynun kopacak..

My eyes are filled with tears.. We will take this M.Kemal videos to the all Pakistan Schools for the educate them
Even all Turks and World shall watch this emotional and scientific videos until year 5.012..
We must continue to show the true path to all world with the light of Kemalism..
BREH BREH BREH !! I CAN CRY !!!

Egerki bugün ayni tavri ortaya konsa suphesiz aynisini baskalari icinde yapardim..

This is what i call honorble stance but to pity ignorant spider brained like you wont understand a damn thing, If you had the slightest degree of intelligence, honor or honesty u would compare this action of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with that of todays politicians but you prefer to belittle it.

You're either a huge idiot or just another traitor.

@ Deno

P.S Cem, I think you were being a bit troll to when you open this thread to anger them

It has a burning impact on them, i love it..

Egerki ABD'ye veya AB'ye karsi ayni tavri ortaya konsa suphesiz aynisini baskalari icinde yapardim..

This is what i call honorble stance but to pity ignorant spider brained like you wont understand a damn thing, If you had the slightest degree of intelligence, honor or honesty u would compare this action of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with that of todays politicians but you prefer to belittle it.

You're either a huge idiot or just another traitor.

You last Kemalists came in a bad time..
Unfortunately you witness the demolishing of the Ramshackle Kemalism..
You was the non prestige mans in the developing world..
Kemalist ideology in the space age..!! Kemalists seem like the U.F.O in front of all WORLD !!
It shall be a clown situation for you..!!!
The time vomited Kemalism and threw into the dustbin of history..!!!

Putting a couple of Generals, journalists and authors in jail doesnt mean it is finished off LOL keep dreaming that's the best thing you can do.

just have little bit more patience.

keser döner sap döner gün gelir hesap döner. After that you might be the ones in line to cry for justice and humanrights you crybabies! Put this in your empty head!

The Roman empire and the persian empire are accursed and they shall never rise again

From where I stand, Kemalism looks like the best possible system. Look how well Turkiye is doing!
The Quaid-e-Azam was a great fan of Kemalism, however, under the pressure of Mullahs we could not implement this policy in Pakistan.

From where I stand, Kemalism looks like the best possible system. Look how well Turkiye is doing!
The Quaid-e-Azam was a great fan of Kemalism, however, under the pressure of Mullahs we could not implement this policy in Pakistan.

JA JA JA..!
:rofl:

ALL REAL KEMALISTS IN PRISON NOW AS THE MEMBER OF ERGENEKON TERROR ORGANISATION
TURKEY BEGUN TO BREAK THE CHAINS OF KEMALISM 10 YEARS AGO
THEREFORE TURKEY QUICKLY GROWING WITH THE POWER OF ISLAM LIKE FIRST YEARS OF OTTOMANS..
KEMALISM WILL BE LAST BAATH REGIME OF THE WORLD AFTER ASSAD

Kemalism is a disease in Turkey we need to get over very soon, insallah we are. Turkey is doing well today because the leaders are anti-kemalist, can you understands that simple fact? Before the AKP (islamic party) Turkey was worse than most central African countries. So it is complete bullsheet that kemalism is the best, kemalism is the worst in Turkey history has proven that.

Back
Top Bottom