What's new

At least seven killed as Iraqi security forces fire on protesters

View attachment 582296

Iraq - unemployment, corruption, lack of electricity and clean water...
Iran - unemployment, inflation, corruption...
Lebanon - unemployment, inflation, corruption, lack of electricity, clean water trash in streets and sewage in sea
Yemen - war and total poverty...
Syria - worst genocide and catastrophe of 21th century...

Everywhere where Khamenaist are in control they bring blood, corruption and misery.

But they have more than enough money on missiles and terrorism.
It's funny that your only reply to every topic is Iran ...it's obvious that Iran is a prominent player but come on every topic??? besides I don't know if it is due to lack of knowledge or something else ... but they are other issues for you to blame Iran with, for future references:
The extinction of dinosaurs.
Global warming.
Trump big hand.
But remember the key to perfection is using your imagination and ignoring facts ...

For example :
Iraq was occupied by the usa 2003-11 .. before the invasion, Iraqis choices was narrowed down to "Oil-for-Food Programme" or a dictator ... 'cause the american let the dictators to crack down Iraqi uprising back in early 90s an ally in war against Iran whom just killed 50k~180k Kurds the one that they provided him with sat footage and Intel for CW attacks during Iran-Iraq war killing 100 k Iranians.... so undoubtedly unemployment, corruption, lack of electricity and clean water are all Iran faults and has nothing to do with support of a dictator, invasion, CW, depleted uranium, Oil-for-Food Programme, killing more than 5k Iraqi scientists back in 60s by CIA, isis ....

Blame Iran and have fun.
DAh-zzAXcAAS96i.jpg large.jpg

It's funny that your only reply to every topic is Iran ...it's obvious that Iran is a prominent player but come on every topic??? besides I don't know if it is due to lack of knowledge or something else ... but they are other issues for you to blame Iran with, for future references:
Global warming.
Trump big hand.
But remember the key to perfection is using your imagination and ignoring facts ...

For example :
Iraq was occupied by the usa 2003-11 .. before the invasion, Iraqis choices was narrowed down to "Oil-for-Food Programme" or a dictator ... 'cause the american let the dictators to crack down Iraqi uprising back in early 90s an ally in war against Iran whom just killed 50k~180k Kurds the one that they provided him with sat footage and Intel for CW attacks during Iran-Iraq war killing 100 k Iranians.... so undoubtedly unemployment, corruption, lack of electricity and clean water are all Iran faults and has nothing to do with support of a dictator, invasion, CW, depleted uranium, Oil-for-Food Programme, killing more than 5k Iraqi scientists back in 60s by CIA, isis ....

Blame Iran and have fun.
View attachment 582392

He's only trying to put food on the table. Do you want his kids to starve?

Global warming.
Trump big hand.

For example :

Blame Iran and have fun.
View attachment 582392
Well if it happened in one country you could say its coincidence. Two countries eeehhh coincidence. Three countries weeeeeeeeelllll maybe could be somehow small chance of coincidence. BUT ALLL 5 with no exception??? Same exactly skyrocket corruption, terrorism, sectarianism... Its definitely a pattern of Khomeinism.

Iraqi protesters:

EF-HfRiWwAAHoiv.jpg

What's the ethnic failure in it, only the northern Kurds. The others all identify as Iraqis

Sunni shia split doesn't really exist in Iraq, it's just on the political level due to the sectarian quota based constitution and considering our neighbors. foreigners don't know this.

Hi, can you tell me what do the Sunnis and Christians in Iraq feel about the current governance and situation ?? And how many people, including the Shias, want the Ba'ath Party to return to power ??

Iran - unemployment, inflation, corruption...
Everywhere where Khamenaist are in control they bring blood, corruption and misery.

But they have more than enough money on missiles and terrorism.
I was waiting for a post like this from you. while i agree there is chaos, i think you wrongly attribute it to Iran. I will argue its due to external interference, especially US and Western influence. Also, Arab world entered chaos during Arab spring without Iran but you conveniently left that out.

Can i ask you a question? If Iran is in suuuch bad shape, why is tourism in Iran currently up 30%?

NEWS
A 30 percent growth in tourism for Iran
Persia Digest – Over four million tourists coming to Iran in the first five months of the Iranian year beginning March 2019 shows a 30 percent rise in tourism YOY.

The tourism deputy for the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism of Iran, Vali Teimouri, said at a press conference on World Tourism Day: “In the first five months of this year, we had four million tourists coming to Iran and a similar number of Iranians visiting other countries. It is interesting to note that Iranians mostly visit the same countries whose tourists visit Iran.”

Speaking about tourism security in Iran, Teimouri said: “Iran is a safe destination for tourism. Some scattered incidents which happen here can also happen anywhere else in the world. Tourism security is vital for us; hence, we even have a security committee for tourists. Also, according to international reports, Iran is one of the safest destinations for tourism.”

He also said about introducing Iranian tourism capacities to attract more people: “We have taken steps to this end with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and reached agreements on setting up a tourism desk in our embassies in target countries. Before a cultural attaché is sent on a mission, they will meet with our Ministry to become more familiar with our tourism capacities and introduce them in the target countries.”

https://theiranproject.com/blog/2019/09/26/a-30-percent-growth-in-tourism-for-iran/

Well if it happened in one country you could say its coincidence. Two countries eeehhh coincidence. Three countries weeeeeeeeelllll maybe could be somehow small chance of coincidence. BUT ALLL 5 with no exception??? Same exactly skyrocket corruption, terrorism, sectarianism... Its definitely a pattern of Khomeinism.
Bull crap! on all 5 countries, you also notice US isnt supporting any of those govts politically !! So i cant really tell if its Iran being present, or US support being absent that is the cause. But offcourse, you're a paid IDF informant on PDF so its always Iran you will obsess about and blame.
@raptor22 correctly said.

Its sad- Iraqi protestors are so late. How can they take on Iran when their govt knows its unwise to try doing so? smfh.

Hi, can you tell me what do the Sunnis and Christians in Iraq feel about the current governance and situation ?? And how many people, including the Shias, want the Ba'ath Party to return to power ??
Baath party return isnt a real possibility and thats why Iraqi Sunnis supported ISIS. ISIS was their revenge sword against usurper Shia. But in reality: 1) Iraqi Sunnis betting on Saddam was bad, because Saddam was strategically dumb, so it was only a matter of time before his time was coming to an end eventually because of this and 2) Iraq is majority Shia and they lost alot of political expression and power under Saddam, so, knowing how real a bich Karma is, their time has come.

Iraqi Sunnis are in a bad situation. I dont see anything that can save them other than Mercy of Iraqi Shia. If they make their own state it will have no oil and mostly desert and might not surive a joint Iranian+Iraqi SHia boycott. There is no guarantee UAE and Saudis will adopt any new Iraqi Sunni state. How will they escape? Making a new state is 1 thing, making it succesful and sustainable is another bigger and more important thing.

Last edited:

This entire sectarian split is non existent on the ground, making your question impossible to answer.

For the info of everyone here, the people burning Iranian flags are not Sunnis as you would assume due to how the news shaped your image of Iraq. They're Shias and basically everyone doing it, no one there care for your sect anymore.

Iraqi protesters:

View attachment 582403
Well I just made an example of Iraq and you ignore it entirely that in plain english means you learn your lesson which is "using your imagination and ignoring facts" very well as if you live in a hallow world of your own which I gotta admit it's actually not bad so far ... but I warn you it would not help you in reality at all
Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Syria like all other countries in the region including Iran have faced long-term american meddling and interfering in their internal affairs from drone attacks in Yemen and supporting its dictator to turning Afghanistan into heaven of terrorists that indeed has spread throughout the entire region and has burnt the region like a contagious virus .. the same culprits whom were involved in Afghanistan has done the same shit in Syria and Libya and have bombed hell out of Yemeni people now are at work again this time in Iraq:
EF-tvHtUEAAYSdv.jpg

EF-tuxSU4AAnSS2.jpg EF-tvenUEAAvKIf.jpg

as it's been for decades:
DMwaF26XkAIsQD7.jpg large.jpg

It doesn't mean there is no shortcoming in Iraqi Gov. or no corruption which is got nothing to do with us as corruption in Libya, Egypt or Saudis putting princes in the jail for corruption had nothing to do with us .. as cases 2000,3000,4000 and 1270 had nothing to do with us ..

Iran fought isis in Iraq and Syria , Iranian solders blood shed on Iraqi soil in order to defeat isis as Iraqi asked it directly ... if fighting terrorism and restoring peace is bothering you and amercian as former defense minister of isreal said "isreal prefer isis in Syria" then it ain't our problem that you failed.

These protests are a result of 16 years of corruption and mismanagement. They are mainly led by the Shia population and centred in Shia cities against corruption of the political parties and militias.

Many old/ isolated images trying to make this an anti-Iran demonstration, yes some people are not happy with Iran because the Iran-allied parties are controlling and therefore responsible for a big part of the failure. But to think that Iraq is going to be used as a pawn for the US and Saudi Arabia against Iran that is a far stretched dream.

There are all sorts of groups trying to ride the wave from baathists, US and Israeli a** kissers.

These demonstration are against the sectarian quota system which the US put in place and against all political parties, whether Sunni Shia or Kurd.

People in Iraq don’t care who rules, they just want to live proper lives.

Last edited:
Well I just made an example of Iraq and you ignore it entirely that in plain english means you learn your lesson which is "using your imagination and ignoring facts" very well as if you live in a hallow world of your own which I gotta admit it's actually not bad so far ... but I warn you it would not help you in reality at all
Iraq,Lebanon,Yemen,Syria like all other countries in the region including Iran have faced long-term american meddling and interfering in their internal affairs from drone attacks in Yemen and supporting its dictator to turning Afghanistan into heaven of terrorists that indeed has spread throughout the entire region and has burnt the region like a contagious virus .. the same culprits whom were involved in Afghanistan has done the same shit in Syria and Libya and have bombed hell out of Yemeni people now are at work again this time in Iraq:
View attachment 582407
View attachment 582408 View attachment 582406

as it's been for decades:
View attachment 582410

It doesn't mean there is no shortcoming in Iraqi Gov. or no corruption which is got nothing to do with us as corruption in Libya, Egypt or Saudis putting princes in the jail for corruption had nothing to do with us .. as cases 2000,3000,4000 and 1270 had nothing to do with us ..

Iran fought isis in Iraq and Syria , Iranian solders blood shed on Iraqi soil in order to defeat isis as Iraqi asked it directly ... if fighting terrorism and restoring peace is bothering you and amercian as former defense minister of isreal said "isreal prefer isis in Syria" then it ain't our problem that you failed.
1) Irony is that ISIS is strongest in countries controlled by Khamenaists (Iraq, Syria, Yemen). Another coincidence? You guys first create ISIS then commit genocide and ethnic cleansings under pretext of fighting ISIS.

2) There is no need in sectarian militias for fighting. Sectarian militias only turn countries into failed states and create sectarianism from other side.

1) Irony is that ISIS is strongest in countries controlled by Khamenaists (Iraq, Syria, Yemen). Another coincidence?

Is this the truth? OR, is ISIS present in all countries that US is against their central govt? thats what i see, but you cant see it, because your Khameinist obsessed. ALso, ISIS is in Afghanistan but Iran isnt here. isnt that correct? SOOOO, there are exceptions to this absurd and stupid "rule" of yours...
IF IRan is supporting ISIS Then why did ISIS strike Tehran in 2017??? why would ISIS have to "bite the hand that feeds it"?( I expect no good response to this).

You guys first create ISIS then commit genocide and ethnic cleansings under pretext of fighting ISIS.
More Bull crap and propaganda from you. US created ISIS as its unconventional proxy ME ground force to take out anti-US groups and govts. facts! now you're trying to spin this around. Actually ISIS was the one doing ethnic cleansing in Syria and Iraq! Didnt ISIS do mass killings of Shiite policemen in Iraq?Isnt that "ethnic cleansing"?Did Iran chase Christians and Druze away in Iraq or Syria? NO. They actually joined Iran militarily in Syria. oh my god your propaganda is too much!

2) There is no need in sectarian militias for fighting. Sectarian militias only turn countries into failed states and create sectarianism from other side.
US's forceful imposition of its will on non-compliant ME countries is what turned them into failed states.

I think its first and last democratic country in Arab world. Lots of protest, but hopefully govt won't oppress the voices with force and resolve the supply of daily needs.

Iraq the Cradle of human Civilization
All the fck up it is from so many years confirms how self destructive is human race is

I think its first and last democratic country in Arab world. Lots of protest, but hopefully govt won't oppress the voices with force and resolve the supply of daily needs.
Syria was democratic before Baath coup.

What's the ethnic failure in it, only the northern Kurds. The others all identify as Iraqis

Sunni shia split doesn't really exist in Iraq, it's just on the political level due to the sectarian quota based constitution and considering our neighbors. foreigners don't know this.

Blah blah blah. Your denial won't change the reality.

Things are getting from bad to worse. Blame it on the aliens.

Back
Top Bottom