What's new

At least five martyred in Quetta blast: ET

This has Iran written all over it. Now that Syrian front is going cold Irani paid Zanibyon Brigade will become active in Pakistan.
This doesn’t seem like the MO of the ZB.

Nobody is allowed to discuss Lewi Zainabyoon.

What can one do? Just provide more blood for the thirsty Persian Beast.

The reason why i say this is because of recent announced Saudi interest in Gwadar.
What evidence do you have that the Iranians were behind this?

The MO is more along the lines of the TTP/JuA/DAesh or possibly the Indians/Afghans looking to stoke sectarian tensions.

As I said above, the MO isn’t one associated with the ZB.

On the topic.
Each side is self sustaining these days but the Iranians have sponsored these attacks before(on both sides ironically) to keep the water boiling. They have their interest in Balochistan along with the Indians and arabs.
Who really carried this out will benefit most from the fallout - connecting the dots should be simple.

But more importantly(and contrary to my own request above), much as one rails against the intolerant variety of doctrines coming out of the GCC on disregard for other interpretations; there is a dire need for Shi’ism in Pakistan(and in general) to look back at the political narrative that has been made part of its teachings and separate fact from fiction. Unless one can accept that political distortions and influences like Ibn Abd al Wahhab who tailored their theories to support political movements have,are and will be bad; there is no future for reconciliation in Islam and separations along sectarian lines will continue.

The pot and the kettle must be introspective. Shi’ism has to look at where the more acerbic narratives come from and more importantly in the words of a Syrian cab driver to a Pakistani I know and narrated to me verbatim in the 90’s “This was our family issue, what are you guys fighting on it for”.

What evidence do you have that the Iranians were behind this?

The MO is more along the lines of the TTP/JuA/DAesh or possibly the Indians/Afghans looking to stoke sectarian tensions.

As I said above, the MO isn’t one associated with the ZB.

I am sure you can twist it to even blame Saudis for it. Why stop at Afghans and Indians?

Iran promised further retaliation against what it deems Zionist puppet governments in the region and has time and time warned Pakistan from the highest order.

This doesn’t seem like the MO of the ZB.

ASWJ are hardcore wahabis so doesn't make sense for ISIS or Taliban to target them. Either it is the work of BRAS or Iran. Also consider that after arrest of ZB operatives it was said they were planning to conduct terrorist attacks religious figures.

ASWJ are hardcore wahabis so doesn't make sense for ISIS or Taliban to target them. Either it is the work of BRAS or Iran. Also consider that after arrest of ZB operatives it was said they were planning to conduct terrorist attacks religious figures.

ISIS can hit ASWJ

May be they are not extremist enough as per ISIS cr@p dogma

I doubt ZB would try to stir trouble in such manner inside Pakistan. At most they would try to do target killings

i think these attacks are sponsored by raw and indian based terrorists after their assets are eliminated in iran and afghanistan they are expected to carryout such attacks in panic

ISIS can hit ASWJ

I doubt ZB would try to stir trouble in such manner inside Pakistan. At most they would try to do target killings

@Socra can i ask a question? i want to know what it is that stops people from thinking that someone willing to go thousand miles indoctrinated cannot do the same thing at home.

what AI logic concluded that?

ISIS can hit ASWJ

ASWJ has strong links with Saudis so considering recent development it is not beyond them to target saudi assets across the border. When it comes down to it a public gathering is a fair game for all extremists. Also no one accepted responsibility which is strange considering SOBs of ISIS and Pak Talibs like to promote their exploits.

I know from our prospective it seems implausible that Iran can carry out such attacks. I would say think from Irani IRGC Mullah perspective who consider us close to saudis and have extreme hate for sunnis no matter where they are from. Saudis and Iranis are like kindred spirits in that respect.

Last edited:
I am sure you can twist it to even blame Saudis for it. Why stop at Afghans and Indians?

Iran promised further retaliation against what it deems Zionist puppet governments in the region and has time and time warned Pakistan from the highest order.
Again, you’re offering speculation - what evidence do you have to suggest the Iranians were behind this?

Iranian threats were directed at the Saudis and other GCC States, not Pakistan. With Pakistan, the Iranians have typically attacked Pakistani security forces in retaliation for attacks carried out by Baloch terrorists in Iran.

@Socra can i ask a question? i want to know what it is that stops people from thinking that someone willing to go thousand miles indoctrinated cannot do the same thing at home.

what AI logic concluded that?
Nothing -
Militant programming is militant programming.

There should be NO differentiation between people who fought under foreign militant organizations. If our LE and military is willing to expend a bullet on one damaging ideology then it should be the same for others.

Again, you’re offering speculation - what evidence do you have to suggest the Iranians were behind this?

Iranian threats were directed at the Saudis and other GCC States, not Pakistan. With Pakistan, the Iranians have typically attacked Pakistani security forces in retaliation for attacks carried out by Baloch terrorists in Iran.

I would love to have a chessboard and count for all the tit for tat retaliatory attacks that happen in the region by use of expendables zombies.

But am i not free to speculate? I don't even want to allege given the dire law n order situation in Pakistan.

You can just do a simple search Pakistan Iran Zionism Wahabi and you will see all statements. You can also sort them by date and then jot them down on a map and then link to political situation in Pakistan and see the sabotage done by government to absolve Iranian guilt in terrorism in Pakistan.

But why should i do it? Its futile exercise as hundreds are flocked to their deaths with the government silence for some alleged greater good or strategic depth.

I don't want attention like that. Each come to this world with their own fate. Who am i to question something which is preordained

AQ were hardcore W’s as well but they were targeted by IS. It depends upon which influences suggest the target

Nothing -

If someone says they are not against Pakistani state while under oath of allegiance to foreigners, what lawmaking can be done in this regard without the state flirting with the idea of police state and mass surveillance?

Nothing -

There should be NO differentiation between people who fought under foreign militant organizations. If our LE and military is willing to expend a bullet on one damaging ideology then it should be the same for others.
Agreed - at the same time, the rush to place the blame at the Iranian (read Shia) doorstep by some of the usual suspects is unhelpful. Let the investigations be completed and the government announce their findings on culpability and take action where necessary without discrimination.

If all it takes is an attack against the ASWJ to start blaming Iran/Shias and reignite the fires of sectarian conflict in Pakistan, then we’ve made it extremely easy for the Indians & Afghans to stoke turmoil in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom