What's new

At least five martyred in Quetta blast: ET

It was an ASWJ rally, they started this mess.
So you support this attack?

Have u lost sanity, this means if ASWJ is going to have a rally, blast is imminent, then why not put all shias in behind closed premises in Muharram?
Lol they wont be safe at Muharram for long if Gov wont do anything against Shia terrorists.

It was an ASWJ rally, they started this mess.

Thank you for your esteemed opinion Son of Soil Pakistani.

It is true that we should blame the victims. Afterall they had names similar to all the terrorists

Shhh, don't you dare say anything about them or else there will be riots across the country.

You must be rich or very brave to talk so openly. You must live nowhere near Sindh then

Although I am against violence, the ASWJ are scum, who incite violence against Shias openly, I have personally been threatened by these bastards.

All the secret services have established a link between ASWJ and LeJ.

And the scum that want to come for us, come at us you will find we can defend our selves, we know how, even the woman and kids.
  • :sniper:

I still don't get it - Quetta is a small city. How come the security and intelligence agencies are unable to take full control in Quetta? Just have a look at Karachi.

LeJ wiped out alot of scum before departing and that was a small group out of 100s of millions.

Keep barking and dying I have zero sympathy for people who curse Sahabas.

I have never in my life cursed any Sahaba, I have criticised them as they were people like you and me. In fact event the ones I criticised, I hold in high esteem.

Glad to know you are a LeJ supporter, the Saudis will want to question you since they are trying to become liberal.

I thought you were secular liberal who goes on escapades of romance of foreign women.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-spec-forces-rescue-degenerate-saudi-royals.488749/

Will you call Iranian degenerate when they got saved by Pakistani forces in Afghanistan?

Of course I will, if a Iranian Mullah is asking for help from ladies of the night, that they refuse to pay.

Of course I will, if a Iranian Mullah is asking for help from ladies of the night, that they refuse to pay

So that alone is the moment when someone calls someone degenerate?

please don't curse Iranian Mullah. I don't want you to risk your religion to prove to anyone that you are patriotic Pakistani.

So that alone is the moment when someone calls someone degenerate?

please don't curse Iranian Mullah. I don't want you to risk your religion to prove to anyone that you are patriotic Pakistani.

My blood, sweat and tears are enough, my good son.

My blood, sweat and tears are enough, my good son.

I am thankful for your sacrifice. It helps me sleep at night in peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rafi and @Retired Troll
Please curb the sectarian insults. Geopolitical debates are ok - sectarian insults(implied or explicit) arent.

Wilco.

I am thankful for your sacrifice. It helps me sleep at night in peace.

Tell me is it true that Iran sponsors corrupt Sindh government?

They have links with the govt of Sindh, which everyone is aware of, infact they have good relationship with all the provincial govts.

Back
Top Bottom