What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

Arent most of the militants also Pakistanis ?

When there is a report of 80 % decline in terrorist activities in Pakistan it usually looks at low civilian deaths. I don't think anyone is concerned about counting militants.

Sad but true.
I hope things change. Who are these people...... Only God knows.

You recruit more people and reduce their choice of targets. You then hit them at the same time.

See recruiting people is not as easy as you are making It out to be- How many will you recruit ? What about revenue losses- I hope you understand the time taken for raising up such numbers and the expense to maintain them and maintain them corruption free- We in India have half a dozen or so central policing organizations and in great numbers still they are not enough- and they take up lots of revenue in maintenance and payment-

ISIS involvement is not confirmed yet.

However, the TTP splinter group, that unfortunately survived, pledged their allegiance to ISIS long ago. So also, it has to be kept in view that the terrorists those who's strength is weaken and were hiding to survive, found the ISIS link for support which will not last long like before.

Claims are just made to portray their presence which is not yet confirmed nor fits the bill. Also, Tweet said (F confirmed....). ISIS is just looking for attention and some place in news that too by taking advantage of the incident.

Whether, TTP or ISIS, BLA or other terrorists organizations, all are to be dealt accordingly. The deliberate attempt wouldn't divert the attention.

Such incidents are only designed by rivals that it may appear like a terrorists attack to validate as an attack on sect/community but in wider aspects, it has to do more with CPEC as well. Also, TTP has been eliminated almost from northern areas so are now attacking on soft targets after pledging their allegiance to ISIS and by the help of terrorists organizations in Baluchistan. While looking at the stance of foreign funded ethnic political groups against CPEC, looks like they are gathered to sabotage the development.

@Neutron that is what we were afraid of, some days back while talking about internal politics. Looks like someone is hell bent to to divert every single source and mind to other issue where the incompetency and treason of ruling elite is about to be revealed and served with justice.

More bad days ahead for terrorists and their sympathizers that will be done once for all In'Sha'ALLAH.

Pakistan Zindabad

Nothing can be done unless there is a UN declared definition of what a terrorist organisation actually is. Majority of the countries who are victims of terrorism have problems which are supported by external entities..

terrorism is simply put as what india does in Kashmir.

https://defence.pk/threads/upcoming-political-deadlock-and-predictions.442135/

It is RAW attempt to protect nexus of terrorism and corruption in Pakistan.
If it's really raw who is involved in such operations then. They have really done great and your ruling IsI is pathetic. You should eliminate your ISI . Then once it's done try and go after RAW

terrorism is simply put as what india does in Kashmir.
Exactly that's the problem with you people

I think you are using history as per your convenience- history of Pakistan state starts from 1947 and the use of proxies begins from the October month same year- It continues with Op Gibraltar and develops Its modern face with the Mizo Insurgency- Which actually gave India a strong case for Mukti-Bahini- If you don't know this Doval he is Mizo insurgency fame- and many like him don't have great ideas about Pakistan because they have grown that period-

North East has nothing to do with Pakistan. Kashmir was not part of India. India directly occupied it at that time so there was no case of proxy.

anyway it can be debated in another thread am not in a mood to listen to jubilation of Indians over deaths of innocent people in Baluchistan Pakistan. I am also in mood to listen to hypocritical jubilant condolences of some Indians here since we have lost our Media persons some brave ones hence take your shit to some other thread we can continue it there.

North East has nothing to do with Pakistan. Kashmir was not part of India. India directly occupied it at that time so there was no case of proxy.

Now you are making "assumptions"- I would discontinue here as this not the appropriate place as rightly said by you-

anyway it can be debated in another thread am not in a mood to listen to jubilation of Indians over deaths of innocent people in Baluchistan Pakistan. I am also in mood to listen to hypocritical jubilant condolences of some Indians here since we have lost our Media persons some brave ones hence take your shit to some other thread we can continue it there.

I would make a good advice not to bring It up either- As there might come even nastier response- definitely not suiting the thread and spoiling the environment- Also I would advice against using words like "shit" this one world spoiled a good post of yours- you are very senior member and not some ragtag- regular poster-

Regards-

I still remember the 90s and early 2000s....

Even with IM period and 2008 Mumbai- All those sand bag bunkers in metro-stations, Gaffar Market etc- Its still comes up when there is an alert-

Even with IM period and 2008 Mumbai- All those sand bag bunkers in metro-stations, Gaffar Market etc- Its still comes up when there is an alert-

I thought things had improved in Pakistan seeing the reduced terror attacks, this was not a random attack this was a well planned precise attack...

Now you are making "assumptions"- I would discontinue here as this not the appropriate place as rightly said by you-

I would make a good advice not to bring It up either- As there might come even nastier response- definitely not suiting the thread and spoiling the environment- Also I would advice against using words like "shit" this one world spoiled a good post of yours- you are very senior member and not some ragtag- regular poster-

Regards-

Your bharoti members as usual brought off topic to this thread it is not new indians have been celebrating deaths of civilians in Pakistan every now and then even on PDF.

Actually linking Mezo with pakistan was more than a shit. Do you even know that the for the first time in the world It was India who airbombed own citizens in Mezo?

Once again, R.I.P. to the victims.
Once again, shame on the terrorists.

Once again ... That's the part that hurts.
Isn't it due time to bring Pakistan back to
... Once upon a time?

Courage, my friends, sad out, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom