What's new

At Least 63 Kids Have Died In Gorakhpur Hospital In 5 Days, Yogi Govt Admits Oxygen Shortage

it is silly to have these contracts in 1st place
make sure they show up on time at govt hospitals.
make sure they treat patients in a professional manner
beyond that it is foolish to expect anything

All contracts serve a purpose. There is nothing silly about them.

Why would govt. doctors turn up on time or stay back till of ficial hours, when they have a alternate private practice ? The police have far more better things to do than run after doctors.

Its foolish to expect "honest" behavior when you encourage corruption by allow conflict of Interest.

That is precisely the reason, conflict of Interest is now allowed in most professional run institutions.

All contracts serve a purpose. There is nothing silly about them.

Why would govt. doctors turn up on time or stay back till of ficial hours, when they have a alternate private practice ? The police have far more better things to do than run after doctors.

Its foolish to expect "honest" behavior when you encourage corruption by allow conflict of Interest.

That is precisely the reason, conflict of Interest is now allowed in most professional run institutions.

You assume a doctor is foolish to give up their government job. If they do not show up on time or leave before their time is up discipline & fire them. It is easy to do it. What are hospital administrators for ? Why are police even involved in this ?

IMG_3239.JPG

You assume a doctor is foolish to give up their government job. If they do not show up on time or leave before their time is up discipline & fire them. It is easy to do it. What are hospital administrators for ? Why are police even involved in this ?

LOL...why would the administrators do that ? they too have their own scams going on like the doctors. Similar conflict of interests like supplying medicines to the hospital, or clearing payments for a bribe, supplying cleaning items etc. to the hospitals.

Why do you expect the administrators to be honest when you allow the doctors to be dishonest ? :cheesy:

LOL...why would the administrators do that ? they too have their own scams going on like the doctors. Similar conflict of interests like supplying medicines to the hospital, or clearing payments for a bribe, supplying cleaning items etc. to the hospitals.

Why do you expect the administrators to be honest when you allow the doctors to be dishonest ? :cheesy:

you are equating a doctor working on his own private time to treat patients to an administrator taking bribes.
this is exactly the problem with India.

you are equating a doctor working on his own private time to treat patients to an administrator taking bribes.
this is exactly the problem with India.

LOL ... if the doctor can find his own means to make money, why should the est of the gang not follow suite ? :cheesy:

They too will become "suppliers" to the hospital for various things like beds, mattress, medicines, cleaning items, papers, pens , chairs, air conditioners, etc.

The real problem is your foolish expectations that put doctors above administrators. Where does the janitor fit in your hierarchy ?

LOL ... if the doctor can find his own means to make money, why should the est of the gang not follow suite ? :cheesy:

They too will become "suppliers" to the hospital for various things like beds, mattress, medicines, cleaning items, papers, pens , chairs, air conditioners, etc.

The real problem is your foolish expectations that put doctors above administrators. Where does the janitor fit in your hierarchy ?

the hospital can decide who can be a supplier. why do I need a "supplier" ? I purchase from the manufacturer.

try becoming a doctor

Horrible that 63 babies died in the hospital due to lack of oxygen. Indian medical facilities are not as advanced as some people think.

the hospital can decide who can be a supplier. why do I need a "supplier" ? I purchase from the manufacturer.

You mean the Hospital Administrate will decide who can be the supplier. They will choose their own.

try becoming a doctor

LOL why ? I became an engineer with 2 degrees.

It is a competitive bid for any contract

LOL are you so naive ? Competition can be eliminated by inserting qualifiers that will ensure only ONE firms quality to apply for the tender.

Two other fake firms are created and they too claim qualification and apply along with the only eligible firm with higher quote and the pre decided firm is selected :lol:

This is standard playbook for tenders in India.

so what ? you are still not a doctor

LOL. Doctors are found dime a dozen and they make 1/10 the amount of money I make :lol: only a handful of top doctors make any decent amount.

My wife had a choice to marry a doctor, but she choose an Engineer because she wanted to have a life. And she is dead against making my kid a doctor.

Yogi strikes again!

Mandatory Madrasa registration:

Mandatory Madrasa registration announced in Yogi's UP #YogiMadrasaTest http://www.republicworld.com/s/5096/yogi-adityanath-led-uttar-pradesh-government-announces-mandatory-madrasa-registration …

What about Gurukuls?

Horrible that 63 babies died in the hospital due to lack of oxygen. Indian medical facilities are not as advanced as some people think.

Look what happened to Modi's toilets:

toilets2.png

Its all BJP humbug.

LOL are you so naive ? Competition can be eliminated by inserting qualifiers that will ensure only ONE firms quality to apply for the tender.

Two other fake firms are created and they too claim qualification and apply along with the only eligible firm with higher quote and the pre decided firm is selected :lol:

This is standard playbook for tenders in India.

How do government hospitals buy supplies ?

LOL. Doctors are found dime a dozen and they make 1/10 the amount of money I make :lol: only a handful of top doctors make any decent amount.

My wife had a choice to marry a doctor, but she choose an Engineer because she wanted to have a life. And she is dead against making my kid a doctor.

I did not say it is easy being a doctor. let alone being a good doctor

Back
Top Bottom