What's new

At Least 63 Kids Have Died In Gorakhpur Hospital In 5 Days, Yogi Govt Admits Oxygen Shortage

So why did the UP govt warn him for private practice ? Is it because he is a Muslim ? Did you see the bond he had submitted that he will not do private practice ?
Your UP Government and its warnings:lol:

That bald goon and his cabinet are going bonkers. They keep contradicting each other. I advised you to go through the thread and my posts. Please do that and then we can discuss over it.

Its called "Conflict of Interest". You try that in the US and you will end up in JAIL.

I have news for you. Most government doctors in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karantaka see patients on the side in their own. My aunt was a government doctor. She worked on the weekends in a private clinic. It is in their personal time.

I have news for you. Most government doctors in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karantaka see patients on the side in their own. My aunt was a government doctor. She worked on the weekends in a private clinic. It is in their personal time.

My wife is a doctor, so I suspect I know much about what goes in that world, than you.

Any govt. doctor who acts in conflict with his commitment to a govt. institute can not only be terminated from service, but also faces a Jail term.

In an earlier era, you could "Pay" your way out of this mess, in Modi and Yogi Raj, that would be VERY VERY difficult.

My wife is a doctor, so I suspect I know much about what goes in that world, than you.

Any govt. doctor who acts in conflict with his commitment to a govt. institute can not only be terminated from service, but also faces a Jail term.

In an earlier era, you could "Pay" your way out of this mess, in Modi and Yogi Raj, that would be VERY VERY difficult.

different states ... different rules

different states ... different rules

No. Rules are some for govt doctors in all states. Corrupt Govt doctors have found a way around the law. Some states dont bother to enforce the law because they are led by corrupt leaders

No. Rules are some for govt doctors in all states. Corrupt Govt doctors have found a way around the law. Some states dont bother to enforce the law because they are led by corrupt leaders

Cut the crap. Every state has its own rules. These hospitals are run by State Governments.

I see the inherent conflicts of interest. but there is no point making criminals out of professionals.

Not unless they sign a contract that makes it a criminal offense. It would depend n the state Rule book.

Not unless they sign a contract that makes it a criminal offense. It would depend n the state Rule book.

it is silly to have these contracts in 1st place
make sure they show up on time at govt hospitals.
make sure they treat patients in a professional manner
beyond that it is foolish to expect anything

Back
Top Bottom