What's new

At least 50 dead in India train crash

They should stick some of the Railway minister supporters into the trains and things will get fixed pretty damn quick. RIP to the families of the tragic accident.

They should stick some of the Railway minister supporters into the trains and things will get fixed pretty damn quick. RIP to the families of the tragic accident.

Mere desh main logon ki koi kimat nahi hai... aur gareeb logon ki toh bilkul bhi nahi...

Its sad to see India as it is right now. We might call it shining but well there aint no sunshine for the common man.

Politicians eat away at our democracy and yet we are proud of calling it the biggest democratic republic. I think we should more call it a hierarchical autocratic system where only the rulers are supreme.

In 25 years of my life I havent seen any politician being stripped off for his negligence or going to jail because he commited so many crimes.

In developed countries the extent of corruption is just limited to certain reimbursement claims when in India there is no such thing as law for politicos.

But well I think its not entirely politicians fault. People in India are the same. Most of us are Kaamchor's who dont want to do work properly but want the rewards for it. A sweeper would want extra bucks so clean the streets, corruption has drilled down to the lowest levels of our soceity and I dont see an end to it in this life atleast.

The sad part is that no one is concerned about the well being of others. The thing I noted in UK is that people spend more time cleaning out of their houses then cleaning their insides. Because the outside is cleaner.. the inside never gets dirty.

In India its the opposite. People will clean their home like anything and throw the dirt out of the streets. What happens is that same dirt again creeps inside the house and then Indians will clean it again.

I hate to say this but I would rather live in UK or US then India. There is a lot more respect of individual and a lot of etiquettes in people.

Mere desh main logon ki koi kimat nahi hai... aur gareeb logon ki toh bilkul bhi nahi...

Its sad to see India as it is right now. We might call it shining but well there aint no sunshine for the common man.

Politicians eat away at our democracy and yet we are proud of calling it the biggest democratic republic. I think we should more call it a hierarchical autocratic system where only the rulers are supreme.

In 25 years of my life I havent seen any politician being stripped off for his negligence or going to jail because he commited so many crimes.

In developed countries the extent of corruption is just limited to certain reimbursement claims when in India there is no such thing as law for politicos.

But well I think its not entirely politicians fault. People in India are the same. Most of us are Kaamchor's who dont want to do work properly but want the rewards for it. A sweeper would want extra bucks so clean the streets, corruption has drilled down to the lowest levels of our soceity and I dont see an end to it in this life atleast.

The sad part is that no one is concerned about the well being of others. The thing I noted in UK is that people spend more time cleaning out of their houses then cleaning their insides. Because the outside is cleaner.. the inside never gets dirty.

In India its the opposite. People will clean their home like anything and throw the dirt out of the streets. What happens is that same dirt again creeps inside the house and then Indians will clean it again.

I hate to say this but I would rather live in UK or US then India. There is a lot more respect of individual and a lot of etiquettes in people.

Corruption is the scourge of all societies, hopefully one day someone will rise in the government to clean the house out.

Its not impossible, when Singapore was riddled with corruption back in the 60's. The founding minister authorized the arrest of even his own family if they were found to be corrupt. That said the Singapore today pays the ministers high salaries to prevent corruption lol.

Back
Top Bottom