What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Russia can be defeated, we can dismember them, we can destroy their state, we have 25 million muslims inside Russia, just one thing, muslims must unite !!!

Syrians have new Arab friends. May these strikes are retaliation from Libya.

I would still suggest turkey to hold back and assess the situation.
The Arabs can't afford to have turkey right up their throats
They have Iran & it's allies to worry about
Syrian AirForce is exclusively being controlled trained & armed by Russia
And such a huge airstrike could not be approved without Russia's support
Considering the initial airstrikes against Turkish armor was done by Russian Jets

Those 22+ Turkish soldiers were killed as a result of Russian air strikes. If the death toll of Turkish troops continues to mount, we may see a potential military coup in Turkey. That possibility is very real now. Turkish troops in Idleb have no protection which is very strange.

I chose to be away from this fest of nonsense peddled mainly by members from Turkey,Iran, and some zealous Pakistanis who are just kids behind the keyboard,but what I think you wrote may be the most informed and nuanced analysis given by a member I applaud you on this,Turkey is making a grave error,Syria to a extent as well I see the crisis at the end reaching a stalemate in Syria and we are back to square one if it does not escalate Erdogan can threaten but actions are louder than words and we know RTE has bad habit of not following through but go with half baked stuff to conjure up national sentiment in his home country, but I think the consequences will be felt in Turkey politically there and could lead to internal crisis or a coup that Erdogan might not be able to recover

That's a lot.

Rest in heaven to martyred brothers.

Pakistan should actively help since it know such kind of terrains and warfare. If possible send troops too to fight along side Turkish troops.

Back
Top Bottom