What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

ER-E94VXUAIImSu.jpg

Iranian objective in syria was to have a secure ground link with Hizbullah which they have achieved .. They need to pull back now it's not going to b pleasant to be on receiving end of those drones
I like when people bomb nonexistent Iranian forces in Idlib . I wonder how hard it is to understand.

by the way its for the ones who laughed and said its my wish ,when I previously posted that Russia and Turkey agreed on deescalation in Idlib @Rogue1 and the ones who cheered him for that @Valar.
https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/t...ensions-in-idlib-as-migrants-push-west-152534
https://dogruhaber.com.tr/haber/644...-agree-to-de-escalate-the-situation-in-syria/

But we had the Iranian guy earlier saying there were no Iranians in Idlib :rolleyes1:
well what i can say , they are Pakistanis and Afghan and no they are not part of IRGC and they were not died in yesterday bombings , it happened in last week when Syrian army advanced toward Idlib

I like when people bomb nonexistent Iranian forces in Idlib . I wonder how hard it is to understand.

by the way its for the ones who laughed and said its my wish ,when I previously posted that Russia and Turkey agreed on deescalation in Idlib @Rogue1 and the ones who cheered him for that @Valar.
https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/t...ensions-in-idlib-as-migrants-push-west-152534
https://dogruhaber.com.tr/haber/644...-agree-to-de-escalate-the-situation-in-syria/
Whether they de-escalate or not, you are crying for then and now.

Whether they de-escalate or not, you are crying for then and now.
go grow up I post the news and you replied by nonsense and still doing so, we are not even part of the discussion . before this Erdogan insisted that Germany and France be present at the discussion , Putin refused , this time Putin called and I don't knew what he said to him and Erdugan not only agreed that there is no need for Germany and France presence but also agreed to go to Russia for discussion

its getting ugly real fast real bad. :undecided:

Statement by Iran's "advisory mission in Syria": Turkish army is still shooting at our positions and bases. We call on Turkey to show rational behavior. The Turkish nation's children are within range of our military forces. (First statement by Iranian command in Syria, I guess)

According to the statement, the Iranian mission says it had ordered its forces since Friday morning not to target Turkish forces in Idlib. They avoided shooting at Turks despite having them within range; but Turkish army has continued firing at our positions.

It adds that "we could easily avenge bombing of our bases by killing children of Turkish nation, but we have shown restraint upon the order of our commanders. We call on Turkish troops to pressure their commanders so that the blood of Turkish soldiers are not spilled in Syria."

Statement by Iran's "advisory mission in Syria": Turkish army is still shooting at our positions and bases. We call on Turkey to show rational behavior. The Turkish nation's children are within range of our military forces. (First statement by Iranian command in Syria, I guess)

According to the statement, the Iranian mission says it had ordered its forces since Friday morning not to target Turkish forces in Idlib. They avoided shooting at Turks despite having them within range; but Turkish army has continued firing at our positions.

It adds that "we could easily avenge bombing of our bases by killing children of Turkish nation, but we have shown restraint upon the order of our commanders. We call on Turkish troops to pressure their commanders so that the blood of Turkish soldiers are not spilled in Syria."

So you want to kill turkish children?

Someone should tell him that this all stated because Turkish soldiers got attacked continously for weeks.
I personally would have preferred a much faster and harsher response to this.

Attack on Turkish defenseless outposts, convoys numerious times and kill many Turkish soldiers. When Turks started to retaliate, Suddenly become a friendly to seek ceasefire while advicing Turks to behave rational. Where was your rationality when Turkish soldiers were attacked by your front during weeks ? Did you ask them not to fire son of Turks as well?

Someone should tell him that this all stated because Turkish soldiers got attacked continously for weeks.
I personally would have preferred a much faster and harsher response to this.

Attack on Turkish defenseless outposts, convoys numerious times and kill many Turkish soldiers. When Turks started to retaliate, Suddenly become a friendly to seek ceasefire while advicing Turks to behave rational. Where was your rationality when Turkish soldiers were attacked by your front during weeks ? Did you ask them not to fire son of Turks as well?

Iran is saying they had nothing to do with it but there bases are getting hit apparently upon that Hizbullah say they will take revenge too as they had noting to do with Turkey, it seems Turkey hit everyone be it Syrian or not

Iran is saying they had nothing to do with it but there bases are getting hit apparently upon that Hizbullah say they will take revenge too as they had noting to do with Turkey, it seems Turkey hit everyone be it Syrian or not
You guys say you are in Syria as Advisories no? Why didnt you advise your ally not to provoke Turkey?
You should have known that this might put the lives of your advisors in danger.

And about hezbollah, kindly tell them to attack Turkey with all their force.

This is contradictory, Turkey is hitting targets on the Idlib front where they and their outposts have been attacked. If Iranian and Hizbollah fighters are dying, it's because those forces are on the front, attacking Turkish troops.

Back
Top Bottom