What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

dude assad killed more Arabs in 2 years than the entire Israeli Arab war. Not even the mongols have caused as much destruction to Muslims as Assad has done. You know nothing

When you watch too much useless Arab commentators on tv you begin to get high on delusion. Israel is the most power state in the Middle East capable of wiping out two three countries at once is at its end lol

the secret of Israel is that Jews when they don’t like a leader they have the ability to get rid of him. A Jew can talk smack about Netanyahu and still go on about his day.

whereas if you live in an Arab country you would get your whole family in jail if u so much criticise the beloved leader.

even in Gaza you talk smack about hamas and their corrupt leaders and u will be lucky to see daylight for a while.
Ok buddy... Believe whatever you wish... if that make you feel better...so be it.
See ya.

dude assad killed more Arabs in 2 years than the entire Israeli Arab war. Not even the mongols have caused as much destruction to Muslims as Assad has done. You know nothing

When you watch too much useless Arab commentators on tv you begin to get high on delusion. Israel is the most power state in the Middle East capable of wiping out two three countries at once is at its end lol

the secret of Israel is that Jews when they don’t like a leader they have the ability to get rid of him. A Jew can talk smack about Netanyahu and still go on about his day.

whereas if you live in an Arab country you would get your whole family in jail if u so much criticise the beloved leader.

even in Gaza you talk smack about hamas and their corrupt leaders and u will be lucky to see daylight for a while.

you act as if they are holy ppl but they are as secterian as iranians not the same coin but another coin with a different picture on it but also made out of the same material and size..

we are talking here about wich disgusting food is better assad the rotten meat with flies in it or israel the stinky fish but without flies.. wich is more tasty?

both are disgusting :)

you act as if they are holy ppl but they are as secterian as iranians not the same coin but another coin with a different picture on it but also made out of the same material and size..

we are talking here about wich disgusting food is better assad the rotten meat with flies in it or israel the stinky fish but without flies.. wich is more tasty?

But for many people, the Kurds are the palestinians and you are the Israelis.

So it's not a good idea to put yourself on a pedestal and judge others as lesser, because you can also be judged. I should also point out more Kurds have been killed than palestinians.

So it's not a good idea to put yourself on a pedestal and judge others as lesser, because you can also be judged. I should also point out more Kurds have been killed than palestinians.
Lol at the analogy... No wonder Israelis are Kurds's best friend...
Didn't know that all of Turkey was Kurdish lands in the first place... or that the British gave lands to Tukey out of goodwill...
Also didn't know Turkey needed the Whole world to help her against "Kurds" those same Kurds that are Turkish citizen, with rights and duties...

The Indecency is on another level from you guys...

ER9dyJUXUAADnaV

İdlib'deki kuvvetlerimize elektronik destek veren sınır karakollarımızdaki Kahramanlarımızı ziyaret ediyoruz.

İdlib'deki kuvvetlerimize elektronik destek veren sınır karakollarımızdaki Kahramanlarımızı ziyaret ediyoruz.

when reality has to be spoken out than it has to be done.. what I wrote is reality... but the western fairy tales are not:

you mean the 30k of our folk losses inside of turkey to compare it with some dirty terrorists? shure the biased world would count them as heavier than our losses..

pkk and palestinians share some same mentally elements and the same taktics.. they are good in showing up their lies and agenda on the media.. drawing themselves in a worser situation like uyghurs, kashmiris, rohingya or in the past chechnia.. but they arn't they live somehow a good life and are enjoing the free money gifts

they are not like syrians who took their fate in their hands and began to fight against an enemy much bigger than them..

by the way.. that pkk shit and krg needs to be wiped out

Didn't know that all of Turkey was Kurdish lands in the first place... or that the British gave lands to Tukey out of goodwill...
Also didn't know Turkey needed the Whole world to help her against "Kurds" those same Kurds that are Turkish citizen, with rights and duties...

Yes Arabs also live in Israel just as Kurds live in Turkey.

I know. You are completely innocent. Never hurt a fly, never killed innocent Kurdish villagers.

I wasn't aware that complex history meant that the killing you do is legitimate but with others it's a crime.

And the Kurdish people are far more ancient and indigenous than 1960's PLO.

Yes Arabs also live in Israel just as Kurds live in Turkey.

I know. You are completely innocent. Never hurt a fly, never killed innocent Kurdish villagers.

I wasn't aware that complex history meant that the killing you do is legitimate but with others it's a crime.

Yeah... Yeah... Egyptians were also Descendant of Aliens...
And Ashkenazis are The Original Jews...

when reality has to be spoken out than it has to be done.. what I wrote is reality... but the western fairy tales are not:

you mean the 30k of our folk losses inside of turkey to compare it with some dirty terrorists? shure the biased world would count them as heavier than our losses..

pkk and palestinians share some same mentally elements and the same taktics.. they are good in showing up their lies and agenda on the media.. drawing themselves in a worser situation like uyghurs, kashmiris, rohingya or in the past chechnia.. but they arn't they live somehow a good life and are enjoing the free money gifts

they are not like syrians who took their fate in their hands and began to fight against an enemy much bigger than them..

by the way.. that pkk shit and krg needs to be wiped out

I agree with most of what you have said. I do not support PKK tactics. But I do support Kurdish independence and I would also support it for palestinians if they didn't continuously call for Israel's annihilation. I don't even see Kurds saying Turkey should be wiped out. Anyway it seems both groups are happy with the status quo of perpetual victims receiving money.

You're dealing with people who're inventing history and facts as they go. You can't reason with them.

kurdish ppl are mixmax (armenian, arab, persians) yes they have ancient persians roots.. the ppl of turkey belong to these region most ppl in turkey have also Greek,Persian and italo genes.. so if you want call them also ancient..

If it wasn’t for the Jew you hate so much ocalan would be roaming around still

If it wasn’t for the Jew you hate so much ocalan would be roaming around still

what does that have to do with öcalan the baby killer?

so you mean I should close my eyes and say do whatever you wish? didnt ppl close their eyes in germany? whats the value of a human that does not say anything about bad things happaning around him but he just pleases you and says what you wanna hear?

shrine economy..?
What shrine economy, they will be burried in normal graves like everybody else but the cermony will be big as many people come to pay respect for their sacrefice .

Back
Top Bottom