What's new

At Least 34 Turkish Soldiers Killed in Air Strike in Syria's Idlib, Watchdog Says

Iranian hostile sectarian policies will change the attitude of Turkish policies for Iran. This operation will be a turn-point for Turkish politic. This will change the tide in region. Iranian regime is already on the edge of collapse. Their economy is also collapsing. Thr public voices many concern and streets are active. Their regime keeps creating many enemy all around its borders and West. This time, They started to thrraten Turkiye ! Let’s wait and see

You still don't understand. This will be your Vietnam.

Yeah dude yeah.
We hear that every time when TSK starts an operation in Syria since 2016.
4 years been passed but it didn't turn to Vietnam for us but all of our enemies in Syria.
Yeah sure it will be our Vietnam sure yeah now shusshh ...

Yeah dude yeah.
We hear that every time when TSK starts an operation in Syria since 2016.
4 years been passed but it didn't turn to Vietnam for us but all of our enemies in Syria.
Yeah sure it will be our Vietnam sure yeah now shusshh ...
You realize that at 4 years into the Vietnam War things didn't seem that bad for the U.S either. Give it time!

That sounds like where your Gay Wolves ended up after taking a dirt nap in Syria!

Iran is currently losing on all fronts. At least 10 Hezzies eliminated yesterday. Israel keeps sending your IRGC in Syria back to Iran in body bags. Your main military strategist is toast and morale is low. Your economy is in the toilet and it looks like Corona may be taking a heavy toll on Iran.

I'm not sure you should be here crowing too much.

You realize that at 4 years into the Vietnam War things didn't seem that bad for the U.S either. Give it time!

Puhahahahahahahaha.
Yeah sure yeah 4 years not that long sure. But it seems like Syria became your Vietnam already mate...
Nihahahaha

Enjoy Iranian trolls.
Corona_Extra_033l_672.jpg

Iran is currently losing on all fronts. At least 10 Hezzies eliminated yesterday. Israel keeps sending your IRGC in Syria back to Iran in body bags. Your main military strategist is toast and morale is low. Your economy is in the toilet and it looks like Corona may be taking a heavy toll on Iran.

If they lost in Syria, Their sectarian regime will heavily be damaged inside Iran as well. That is the reason of their moaning. They have paid billions to a terrorist while their public lives under poverty limits and wasted the lifes of their soldiers/proxies to keep a terrorist alive by killing thousands of Syrian Sunni civilians. After this period, If they lost, their sectarian regime will be lost in Iran as well. That is do and die reason hor them. If you check the reactions of some trolls, You can realise. When Turkey striked Syria, the moanings are coming from Iranians.

you knew i'm still waiting for proof for your claims that israel is attacking iranian in syria in last months or iran is part of Idlib operation

If they lost in Syria, Their sectarian regime will heavily be damaged inside Iran as well. That is the reason of their moaning. They have paid billions to a terrorist while their public lives under poverty limits and wasted the lifes of their soldiers/proxies to keep a terrorist alive by killing thousands of Syrian Sunni civilians. After this period, If they lost, their sectarian regime will be lost in Iran as well. That is do and die reason hor them. If you check the reactions of some trolls, You can realise. When Turkey striked Syria, the moanings are coming from Iranians.

There are regular protests in Iran over their poor economy and spending so much of Iran's wealth on sectarian wars. Losing in Syria and essentially throwing away those billions of dollars they spent trying to prop up a butcher, will not sit well with the people. Hopefully it will give more impetuous to the protesters against the weakened regime.

you knew i'm still waiting for proof for your claims that israel is attacking iranian in syria in last months or iran is part of Idlib operation

I know your regime news doesn't cover it, but Israel regularly hits Hezbollah/Iranian assets in Syria and the deaths of "Iranian advisers" is a regular occurrence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom