What's new

At least 16 blasts in Sindh cities, several injured

similar to serial bomb blast in India... The patern is same, the source will be same.. (assumption)

Seems like situation in Afghan is far better than pakistan now a days.

Such attacks restrict foreign investors and laid a bad image in front of everyone.

That's the illusion you get, because 60% of Afghanistan is in Taliban control. In Pakistan, 95% of the attacks are in FATA or remote Balochistan. In Afghanistan, it's their capital where all the attacks are. Learn to see the difference.

That's the illusion you get, because 60% of Afghanistan is in Taliban control. In Pakistan, 95% of the attacks are in FATA or remote Balochistan. In Afghanistan, it's their capital where all the attacks are. Learn to see the difference.

Pakistan is considered more dangerous place than Afghanistan and second only to Somalia by Maplecroft. So you are wrong buddy.

Pakistan second most dangerous country | The Nation

Afghan is already a war torn country. In last couple of months security situation in Afghan has improved while worsen in case of pak. pak has well established defence infrastructure to enforce security but failed to do so. Its not all about capital or something that but explosions has taken place in one of the worlds most crowded city and won't be say to wrong a lifeline of pakistan. Isn't it?

Good to hear that there were no casualties in this chain of bomb-blasts.

RIP the ATMs and whatever cash that got combusted.

ya i saw 5 blasts last year in india by some sepratist organisation that was the first & last time they ever did it. this sindhu desh drama will end without any noise wait and watch

Just one thing I don't get though. I'd certainly expect trouble in places like FATA where they are economically more backward and largely tribal, but why is this happening in Sindh? Isn't it supposed to be the ahead of the rest of the country economically and stuff? There isn't much on the Net about this movement either.

Just one thing I don't get though. I'd certainly expect trouble in places like FATA where they are economically more backward and largely tribal, but why is this happening in Sindh? Isn't it supposed to be the ahead of the rest of the country economically and stuff? There isn't much on the Net about this movement either.

because this DESH movement is not a legit movement! this is a foreign sponsored movement! and it has no demands or no aims! and why on earth would any part of pakistan name itself DESH when clearly DESH is not even a word in sindhi,urdu,pashtu,balochi or punjabi!

Just a few fire crackers by some miscreants. Some people want to give some live to already dead and departed movement.

It's what I have said in the past & I am saying it again that for any terrorist group or any terrorist movement to succeed they need funding's it is only then they will succeed in their attacks & venomous propaganda. These terrorists who are operating in Pakistan both old & new are getting funds from foreign powers India & US are on the top of the list of funding 'Original' Terrorists groups in Pakistan. There have been so much evidence in the past that US & India are funding terrorism in Pakistan but because corrupt are sitting on the top (Politicians) everything is hidden & nothing comes out but if you ask any local person in Pakistan about who is damaging Pakistan everybody without will say openly India & US. The story is to long I don't want to start a new topic over here our corrupt sold out Politicians & corrupt sold out media are equally responsible for damaging our Pakistan, it is because of them our enemies are taking full advantage of the situation & are doing what ever they can to destroy Pakistan.

So you now have three separatist movements in total yes ? Sindhudesh, Balochistan and pashtunistan ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok.. So Pakistan comes out ahead of Afghanistan in terms of terror attacks.. Does that make you feel good.. The fact that you are comparing Pakistan and Afghanistan on these lines is bad enough.. If you know what I mean...

LoL at indian attempts to troll on this issue, we all know the Naxalite and the myriad of violent independence movements in every corner of india.

These people are planting bomb and are conscious enough not to hurt local population ... They are politically motivated and if they continue to grow then are much more dangerous than bla for pakistan as a nation ..because they have brains with bombs

Zardari has sold the country and cut off one testicle of the PA and ISI.

Police cannot handle the situation.

Send in the SSG and clean out the area, including Lyari.

ISI can deal with these small time thugs.

Back
Top Bottom