What's new

At least 16 blasts in Sindh cities, several injured

this is similar to the 3 blasts in Mahrashtra last year!

but definetly a foreign hand involved in this! the target is banks & atms and for heaven sake "SINDHUDESH"!!! is not even a pakistani or sindhi name! we never have a DESH in our names!

Sindhustan was it? I recall reading about an independence movement in Sindh. They had a different name for the province which they hoped to use upon independence. I believe it was called Sindhu Desh.

ya i saw 5 blasts last year in india by some sepratist organisation that was the first & last time they ever did it. this sindhu desh drama will end without any noise wait and watch

I think its just counter action to what is going on in karachi. security forces should just keep doing what they are doing in lyari.

sindhu desh has claimed responsibility , PAC .. Talibans , AQ , Jiye sindh , Zulfiqar mirza have now join hands ... one point agenda was eliminate MQM , couldnt do much in karachi infact after operation in their home town liyari , beecharays have now turned towards hyderabad and interior sind

PPP empowering Sindhudesh terrorists?
Where is our intelligence agencies?

Nowdays a lot of blasts are taking place in Sindh :pakistan: . Anyways lets hope that the injuries are minor :what:

not taliban i think local gangs may bi liari reation me be involved targating banks is some thing strange really:blink:

not taliban for sure the go for bigger bang ;)

It hardly matters whether they are detonating 1kg or 5 kg explosive. Indications shows that they are not targeting common people. Otherwise, it would have been disastrous.

They are showing their presence nothing else.

good to know no fatalities in the incident.
Wish speedy recovery to the injured and swift justice.

Back
Top Bottom