What's new

At least 14 soldiers martyred in Gwadar ambush

I am neutral
Tragedic as it is. the heart doesn't feel any sympathy or grief. It can be due to the normalisation of losses or current political meddling. Anyway, rest in peace and their family may stay blessed.

Pasni is very important place. It has PAF airbase, Naval heli base, Army Coast guard station and PMSA base.

No one is giving any excuse. Might seem like that to you.

I don't know if any kind of internal debate happens in Pakistani military or not

But the debate should be to take these fights to their conclusion with insurgency getting completely crushed

I don't see that in Pakistani military. They are satisfied with fighting never ending war with rat tag groups

BLF is a group of charsis high on marxist sh!t. If a group of charsis can kill 14 security personnel and our best response is that oh we also killed theirs few days ago

That is a pathetic response and sums up everything wrong with Pakistani military

Its not confirmed that army is targeted or FC
Army.

I don't know if any kind of internal debate happens in Pakistani military or not

But the debate should be to take these fights to their conclusion with insurgency getting completely crushed

I don't see that in Pakistani military. They are satisfied with fighting never war with rat tag groups

BLF is a group of charsis high on marxist sh!t. If a group of charsis can kill 14 security personnel and our best response is that oh we also killed theirs few days ago

That is a pathetic response and sums up everything wrong with Pakistani military
You can think whatever you want, but no one here is giving any excuse. You want to take it that way, your call.

Is that an excuse?

Looks a very bad one
It's a possible rationale for the scale of the attack which is very valid.

Although something like this would have to be planned well in advance, i.e the recon of the area, tracking of movements of convoys etc...

It's a possible rationale for the scale of the attack which is very valid.

Although something like this would have to be planned well in advance, i.e the recon of the area, tracking of movements of convoys etc...

I don't think death of any HVT has anything to do with this attack

It was planned much before and shouldn't have never happened if our war against terrorism in Baluchistan was going successful

I don't see that in Pakistani military

Absolutely,, they should be ready

But multiple and regular IBOs are being carried out now

Border security has gradually gotten better and better

Now thousands of afghanis are being kicked out

Now pressure on the sardars is increasing

Plenty of work is being done to close that noose around the necks of these people

Pakistan has to give better protection to these soldiers on the ground, if they are going to increase the pressure on the terrorists then then have to be ready for attacks

Absolutely,, they should be ready

But multiple and regular IBOs are being carried out now

Border security has gradually gotten better and better

Now thousands of afghanis are being kicked out

Now pressure on the sardars is increasing

Plenty of work is being done to close that noose around the necks of these people

Pakistan has to give better protection to these soldiers on the ground, if they are going to increase the pressure on the terrorists then then have to be ready for attacks

Lets see man

Till now Pakistan counter insurgency campaign is a complete dud. A complete failure on all levels

Back
Top Bottom