What's new

At least 11 coal miners shot dead in Balochistan's Mach area after being kidnapped

Three incidents in a row, it is showing our in-capability in front of Modern Terrorism tactics. We need to revisit our security policies and address loopholes in our local intel network; the Army is not answering this issue like SWAT operation. This all terrorism is to create unrest among the Hazara community and bring them on the road.

This is a very complex war. Sometimes IBO and even trans border targeting of enemy assets can set them back, what we lack in combination is a ruthless cleansing of their 5th generation media warfare targets.

We are too reluctant to neutralize them, the most we do when we catch their asset is send him/her back to their handler. I do not know what Pakistan got for returning their asset back.

There are many more of such assets carefully hiding in the grab of human rights champions, freedom of speech activists, even some go by judicial activists.

actionable intelligence gets lost in the noise.

the community is a soft target of high value in Pakistan.

people are bound to be on the roads one way or another but the weakest should be protected first and foremost in any state of war.
Sorry to say, but it shows our complete failure of our FC and Local Intel-based system. They want to provoke our alliance with China-Iran-Pakistan and hit CPEC. Our loopholes are exposed, and our enemy is exploiting them by killing these innocent people one by one. If we don't fix it, then more news like this will become everyday news.

Sorry to say, but it shows our complete failure of our FC and Local Intel-based system. They want to provoke our alliance with China-Iran-Pakistan and hit CPEC. Our loopholes are exposed, and our enemy is exploiting them by killing these innocent people one by one. If we don't fix it, then more news like this will become everyday news.

Elements inside Iran are also unfriendly to CPEC.

The community has recently faced brutal attacks in Afghanistan as well.

They want to stretch the army out. It shall not be allowed.

this argument must stop.
some some respect to the dead. just dont feed and fall into an endless argument of Saudi vs Iran. it has hurt us a lot.

on my group with my Quetta I have seen the horrific pictures of the dead,. the way they have been executed and also the news about their families.

We are angry and embarrassed as well and looking for excuses to pass the blame for tragedy., I urge you to not to engage any further.
Thank you sir. As you wish

This is a very complex war. Sometimes IBO and even trans border targeting of enemy assets can set them back, what we lack in combination is a ruthless cleansing of their 5th generation media warfare targets.

We are too reluctant to neutralize them, the most we do when we catch their asset is send him/her back to their handler. I do not know what Pakistan got for returning their asset back.

There are many more of such assets carefully hiding in the grab of human rights champions, freedom of speech activists, even some go by judicial activists.
So how do you beat a fifth-gen enemy? By not fighting like SWAT operation, 5GW fighters will win by ... point[ ing ] out the impotence of military might. These fighters win by not losing, while we lose by not winning.
First of all. The vortex of violence in Balochistan and KPK means to focus on allevating their economic development, humanitarian assistance and communication at any cost. 1971 is a good baseline to undertsand it

Three incidents in a row, it is showing our in-capability in front of Modern Terrorism tactics. We need to revisit our security policies and address loopholes in our local intel network; the Army is not answering this issue like SWAT operation. This all terrorism is to create unrest among the Hazara community and bring them on the road.
I will write it once again for record.

fencing border with Iran or Afghanistan is just symbolic. the rot is inside our country. take the example of the facilitators of the APS massacre. they were inside Peshawar who provided them with food and logistics before and after the attack.

blaming India and crying over it is like giving them a reason to mock you further. they have made it an official stated policy to cause terrorism inside Pakistan. we need to take action against their proxies.

now comes Saudi and Iranian proxy war inside Pakistan. both have international aspirations and operations. Pakistan is just another country for them and they dont consider it as much important as we like to believe.
Saudis might have a little say or need to help TTP and Lashker Jhangvi type organisations since they share the same ideology and sect maybe to Punish Pakistan for not sending its troops for their Yemen campaign or joining Turkish alliance but I doubt they will make it a permanent policy because they rather not see Pakistan slipping completely into Turkish hands.

As for Iranians, I see the arguments to be very weak (because chabahar India Jadev) again Arabs have much bigger dealing and now even have military relations with India now. for Iranians we didnt do anything wrong.

Pakistan not only didnt send any troops to Yemen despite open warnings by the GCC but also sided with Turkey so Iran wont do anything to antagonize Pakistan and compel it to go back in Saudi camp. they compete with entire west including America. they are very methodical and cunning. their scenes are not like 80s B movie plots where the villain makes everything obvious. our relationship is at the level of Bangladesh and thats where it should remain.

as for all the terrorism, our state has left us people on the forum to rant on Afghanistan and Iran for all the troubles. the terrorists are never caught or if caught then let go due to criminal negligence and incompetence by the prosecution. the society is radicalized and looks for blaming outside forces instead of its own self.

I am not in Quetta at the moment but I am trying to contact my other friends to find time and pay our respect to our Hazara friends. the news are very depressing. and just to add insult to injury. there are celebrating messages being shared which have been forwarded to groups on whatsapp and facebook which reminds me of some really sick celebrations and justifications made by my very own Pakistani citizens on APS massacre.

such is the condition of our society. how are you going to fence that?

I will write it once again for record.

fencing border with Iran or Afghanistan is just symbolic. the rot is inside our country. take the example of the facilitators of the APS massacre. they were inside Peshawar who provided them with food and logistics before and after the attack.

blaming India and crying over it is like giving them a reason to mock you further. they have made it an official stated policy to cause terrorism inside Pakistan. we need to take action against their proxies.

now comes Saudi and Iranian proxy war inside Pakistan. both have international aspirations and operations. Pakistan is just another country for them and they dont consider it as much important as we like to believe.
Saudis might have a little say or need to help TTP and Lashker Jhangvi type organisations since they share the same ideology and sect maybe to Punish Pakistan for not sending its troops for their Yemen campaign or joining Turkish alliance but I doubt they will make it a permanent policy because they rather not see Pakistan slipping completely into Turkish hands.

As for Iranians, I see the arguments to be very weak (because chabahar India Jadev) again Arabs have much bigger dealing and now even have military relations with India now. for Iranians we didnt do anything wrong.

Pakistan not only didnt send any troops to Yemen despite open warnings by the GCC but also sided with Turkey so Iran wont do anything to antagonize Pakistan and compel it to go back in Saudi camp. they compete with entire west including America. they are very methodical and cunning. their scenes are not like 80s B movie plots where the villain makes everything obvious. our relationship is at the level of Bangladesh and thats where it should remain.

as for all the terrorism, our state has left us people on the forum to rant on Afghanistan and Iran for all the troubles. the terrorists are never caught or if caught then let go due to criminal negligence and incompetence by the prosecution. the society is radicalized and looks for blaming outside forces instead of its own self.

I am not in Quetta at the moment but I am trying to contact my other friends to find time and pay our respect to our Hazara friends. the news are very depressing. and just to add insult to injury. there are celebrating messages being shared which have been forwarded to groups on whatsapp and facebook which reminds me of some really sick celebrations and justifications made by my very own Pakistani citizens on APS massacre.

such is the condition of our society. how are you going to fence that?
You are right; Fence doesn't stop this vortex of violence unless We need to focus on economic development, humanitarian assistance and communication at any cost. root out and eliminate any element which is not Pakistani among us without any mercy without collateral damage.

Relax! They were scourged and subjected to harsh authoritarian treatment. Let them out their anger by killing a few labours/soldiers - Khooni Liberals.

Thank you for the kind words mate. I always knew that RAW is the best intelligence agency in south asia

Please stop derailing the thread, you immature troll
Unless we start similar activities in india it wont stop
Second option is to do a KPK style military operation and hit targets inside afghanistan and covertly in europe
Otherwise it will keep running

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS except GHQ apparently...

Samaj k baahir hai

Its clear that the miners were killed by india since there are no sectarian elements in pakistan.

Also RAW is so powerful

RAW is just a collection of thugs that gets caught with their pants down

Chalo @Areesh theek hai. BLA ne maar diya in Hazara'on ko. It may even have been RAW and NDS sponsored. Maan lia.

Is the first time Hazaras have been specifically targetted. Did you care about them when they were being targeted by Jhangvis and Sipah Sahabas? Or you only care now since it's BLA and RAW?

I don't think the people here really care about the Hazaras. Kaan isliye kharay huay cause there might have been RAW involvement. Kuch dair baad in hi Hazara ko leke Zainabiyoun brigade ki baat karne lag jaien ge.

@Areesh has always condemned all violence against any minority or majority group committed by any organization.

Why are you insinuating he hasn't? Are you a troll? Everybody I know cares about Hazaras just like any other ethnic group. If you tally Sunni-Punjabi (the largest sect - the largest ethnic group) casualties in terrorist attacks since the beginning of this menace in the mid 2000s, the figure may well be higher. But I don't like counting. The death of any Pakistani hurts the same way.

Nah man they are not powerful at all

I don't know why you call them intelligence agency in your post. They don't do anything that an intelligence agency is supposed to do as per you guys.

As i said they only design new underwears for Shri modi jee. They are not involved in anything other than that

Indian intelligence.... what is that .?

This article is best to described this situation and must beat india at it's own game.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom