What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

They are as stupid as those gunmen in Paris. They are responsible for further provoking these sleeping cells.

we have freedom of speech and it is holy here. We will defend our freedom.

Islam is not your enemy , but certain peoples are , throw them out of your country or just hang them ... we know this cause we are fighting these certain peoples over a decade ...
the same peoples killed 140 kids in a school , kids are replicate of flowers and they feel no guilt to kill them , so this time we dont show any mercy , you should also do the same, make high level contacts to the Muslim community and Convince them to look for any suspicious activities and hate specters, i am sure a Common muslim who are born citizens of France and other EU countries will always be with their home country ..

no. better safe than sorry. Islam is the enemy. As Nietzsche said: "The radical muslim with chop your head off while the moderate holds your feets.

the age of republics began with the french republic after their revolution... it was an experiment which has showed that it is the worst form of political arrangement.

you would have read of some of the former soviet states gathering again into a pre-soviet-union... that is the near-future in the non-western-bloc... moving towards communism.
please, let's not derail this thread further.

When ever there is an attack like this we say they are just a few & it is not the religion - but check about the effect these atrocities are putting the whole religion under bad impression , hence is it not the duty of everyone in this religion to denounce these atrocities and to stop even small move to the negative field

I see a lot of people trying to justify these atrocities in the name of iraq war or Afgan war , these wars didnt happen in Europe or US it happened 100s of miles away from them , why didn't the neighbors of these countries , oppose the invasion of US

We are not ready to accept our responsibilities , but just to justify atrocities

no. better safe than sorry. Islam is the enemy. As Nietzsche said: "The radical muslim with chop your head off while the moderate holds your feets.

So what exactly is your solution...kill us in how you murdered the jews...would that satisfy your thirst for blood.

Yes, it seems freedom of idiocy is also available. When you have gunmen trying to kill you, you just don't get them further excuse by publishing provocative content only to provoke them. Now that's your choice, you should also wait for more of these madmen.

Some IS fanboy account published this:

bbff6xu4kmhdivrbtemv.jpg

Dangerous that people have access to assault rifles in cities like Paris :( sad day

You mean 9/11. Americans bombed their own Twin towers to attack Afghanistan.

13 years later, USA lost the war and started withdrawing.

:crazy: How many mental somersaults does one have to do to come to that conclusion?

IMO, if one has to resort to violence to defend their beliefs against words and satire, they've already lost.

If you think this is the last, you are delusional.
Did I say that?
This is the war that the Muslims wanted.
You sure have a habit of talking on behalf of us...I am a Muslim and I didnt want it...I know another thousand or millions who didnt want it! We are not America wanting wars everytime we feel an itch!
Yes, I know I ran the risk of 'painting with a broad brush' with that. But what I meant is that for so long the Muslims continuously painted themselves as victims of Christian crusaders and assorted other enemies.
Actually no...For very long the Apologist West thinking that they are above all and wanting to petrol areas and not to forget their colonial crap that they pulled ....well, they wanted to apologize and show they are no longer savage "allowed" people they ruled over to enter their lands without question....they even gave asylum to people others wanted to kill in their lands due to political conflicts! Well people who can start shit in THEIR OWN LAND obviously would do the same in the new land...a mischief lad is always up to no good!
You conflated the Israelis-Palestinians conflict with a greater war.
And what Brits and West did to Ottomon and by striking a deal with house of Saud who were nothing and granting them kingdom and stuff...well, that is their own doing for which they are paying!
Anything that went wrong in that conflict, it was done with approval from the greater powers in the West. And so on and on and on...
Yup! and they are reaping what they sow on the expense of Palestinian children
Now you created a generation of the Muslim version of Glenn Beck, always paranoid, believed in seeing the unseen, prescient, and desperate. There will more like this in Europe and finally in the US.
Did we? Or did you guys with your apologetic attitude giving sanctuary to mischievous blokes?
If the Prophet was not with you then, you better pray real hard that he will be with you later.
THIS bit is the only thing I objected to and you didnt answer ...

1st educate yourself!
2ndly learn to differentiate a bad man and label him as a bad man not his religion!
3rdly, show me how you came to that conclusion!

and by making the millions of peoples enemies ? you calling your own citizen Enemies , its not going to help you ...it will make it worse , and as legal citizens , those who are EU born Muslims , can easily go to International Court of justice ..
and if your thinking is this way , than dont get upset when peoples say just because French Army kill innocent peoples in Iraq, Syria and Libya , they get license to kill any French they meet , your mindset is same as a radicalized terrorist , the only difference is that you dont have gun to shoot Muslims ..

When would your freedom of speech allow mocking holocaust on front pages of newspaper or on cover of magazines ? What about those Europeans who are jailed for speaking against Holocaust ? no holy freedom of speech ?

Last edited:
:crazy: How many mental somersaults does one have to do to come to that conclusion?

IMO, if one has to resort to violence to defend their beliefs against words and satire, they've already lost.

debris_large.jpg

Did you see any airplane next to Pentagon during 11 September 2001 attacks?

Well my issue has more to do with the quality of the posts than anything else and if the truth hurt me I wouldn't be on this forum or this thread. I’m realistic about the situation we are in. which I can’t say the same for Indians who come to this forum to "lecture" us on how bad we are as a people or country. When their own country is in such an awful state.
Just for the sake of arguing don't argue!!!! Read the Oscar post # 281, it will help you to develop your retard mind. Indians and Barty are not here to demonize Islam, but peaceful Muslim need to think why their religion is getting radicalized so much compare to other religion and i am comparing Hindu into that list also.
Getting hyper after reading any post from Indian member and blaming every problem in Pakistan to India and western world will not help Pakistan, grow up and start accepting fact that there is some problem in Muslim society/theory that are bringing these lunatic terrorist out. If you start from there then may be and that is big may be, you can find the root cause of the radicalization of Islam and try resolving it. Comparing to India will not help Pakistan and you know deep in heart that India though lot of problem is not at the same road as Pakistan. Peace.

Weirdly their is a end of world theory which pitches islam v the rest
I am sure that's the motive of mullahs. But I doubt end of world it will most probably be end of Islam. As much you love your religions. We love our freedom. I give rat arse to your religion it's not worth it. Religions are for weak people. Freedom of speech n expression is more important to survive.

I am Charlie and I will make at least 50 poster and post them. Making sure to mock your religious belief. That should be our homage to those good people we lost.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom