What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

No i dont think it was CIA or anything

But i reckon the likes of AQ and ISIS are becoming more battle hardened and experienced then ever before

Think about the amount of real battle experience these guys have picked up since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and over the last decade taking on the USA and Nato

I would suggest that some of the AQ or ISIS fighters have more real time battle experience then most soldiers from most armies

They are beginning to translate that into more deadly then ever hit squads who complete operations like special forces units
I have a different view. These Isis etc are good only till they fight from tough terrains or from civilian area. Taliban harkatul mujhaidin etc came to kashmir after fighting soviets in afghan. After some time Indian army was able to handle them. They can still blow themselves up but are no way a potent force. Same by Israel. Pakistan is killing ttp. All these Isis and alqaeda are nothing against trained armies. They can kill civilians or blow themselves.

to show their solidarity with the true muslims, with humans, and not with the stupid mullahs of stupid hamas in stupid gaza.

why should indian "muslims" chant "death to salman rushie" but not protest against western invasions of great muslim lands??

which indian mullah group, in the friday qutba sermon, spoke against the taliban about the peshawar massacre??

that single line shows that you are not using critical thinking.

like i said in the "germany pegida protest" thread, germany , and now france, in fact all of europe, should deport all muslims who attend mosque... they can go to india or brunei or afghanistan if they so much like mosquing,

Because Salman Rushdie is an Indian.

Why should Indian Muslims bother about anyone else other than fellow Indians?.

to show their solidarity with the true muslims, with humans, and not with the stupid mullahs of stupid hamas in stupid gaza.

why should indian "muslims" chant "death to salman rushie" but not protest against western invasions of great muslim lands??

which indian mullah group, in the friday qutba sermon, spoke against the taliban about the peshawar massacre??
Why should Indian muslims care about the muslims living on other parts of the world or muslims living on the mars. Is there no issues left on our country against which they can held their million march protest? They should look for their interest only, they can protest against VHP or bajrang dal if they want to or against rapes or poverty in India. One should look at his home first before looking at others.

Phuck off you Zionist idiot. All your posts are about Hamas. You and your Israeli masters share same amount of hatred to Hamas as you are one and same. Don't derail this thread idiot.

Terrorist s were talking in Algerian. The cop they shot dead was Ahmed Merabet( sounds like french muslim )

ahh , perfect !

yet another wahhabite bastard killing others and causing terror in the name of islam . wonder how they are serving their religion ? dumb fvcks ....

and although painful , but we have our own problems back in ME .

the govt. of france should be held responsible for supporting the same bastards in syria @Syrian Lion .

you don't get to poke the bear .

RIP to the innocents dead

No she did not, perhaps you should ask your mother such temple girls tend to give birth to kids such as yourself. ;)
i can reply back in the same fashion as you did.. but i will refrain..

I never asked you to do the 'RIPing thing'. Besides, it is nothing more than a passing "tag" on this website. And for a Hindu, it shouldn't even make sense because all souls go back to join the great soul and lose their individuality to be in harmony.

And yes, their families will get justice for sure because the cause they stood for only got strengthened with their sacrifice. Remember, this is coming just days after that "Anti- Islam" rally in Germany. Who stands justified?
I am not saying that you asked other to do that. I was just saying that after being sick and tired of these religious bullshit . Religion is a curse and it also ask ppl to not ask questions. Believe whatever shit written in a book. I blame all religions.

that single line shows that you are not using critical thinking.

like i said in the "germany pegida protest" thread, germany , and now france, in fact all of europe, should deport all muslims who attend mosque... they can go to india or brunei or afghanistan if they so much like mosquing,

It will happen now. In france marine le pen will get an absolute boost from this. What you can expect within next days are mohammed comics in almost evry european newspaper.

Well first question should be what will one gain from drawing the face of a man whose pix no one knows for 1400 yrs?!
Can't answer for him, but I guess its like - there has to be a first. :) I will leave @jaunty saab to answer. I know the religious ruling on this case, so will stay out of it - for now.

It will happen now. In france marine le pen will get an absolute boost from this. What you can expect within next days are mohammed comics in almost evry european newspaper.

One or two days huff puff, then everything goes back to the way it was. Get used to it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom