What's new

AstraZeneca or BioNTech-Pfizer ?

I
Enig bror. Vaksinen er farligere enn korona.

Pfizer is best. 5 million Israelis are already vaccinated.
1615140703236.jpeg

It's panic here as more than 121k are vaccinated with it View attachment 724241
Why didn't Norway buy much safer Pfizer? Was it because AstraZeneca is cheaper? Has Norway shortage of money?
Political sensationalism
3 young Norwegians are in hospital with blood clots after taking AstraZeneca. You think it's a joke? How about long term consequences?
Nobody has banned it.
Many countries in Europe have banned it until proven safe.

Why didn't Norway buy much safer Pfizer? Was it because AstraZeneca is cheaper? Has Norway shortage of money?

3 young Norwegians are in hospital with blood clots after taking AstraZeneca. You think it's a joke? How about long term consequences?

Many countries in Europe have banned it until proven safe.

It's called a suspension. Seems like Denmark, Iceland and Norway only at the moment.

i have scheduled appointment for vaccination but i am still confused which one is better ? they are using these two vaccines AstraZeneca and BioNTech-Pfizer . i searched on internet but did not find anything good info . i will be vaccinated at 22 march . :D
In India it started with medical professionals, then people in services like police..., then people above 60, then people above 45 with co mobilities.
Just asking is it open to everyone in Pakisthan?

In India it started with medical professionals, then people in services like police..., then people above 60, then people above 45 with co mobilities.
that's why we separated from india so we could do what we want to do as we want to do :D
Well my parents took Astra and they had some side effects and couldnt go to work. I don’t know about pfizers vaccine since no one in my family has had one.
i heard there will be one two days fever and high head :undecided:

I've also registered but didn't book the appointment yet because of the suspension news regarding Astrazeneca. In Saudi they are giving Astrazeneca vaccines in hospitals and Pfizer at airports.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
1615681879428.png

i have scheduled appointment for vaccination but i am still confused which one is better ? they are using these two vaccines AstraZeneca and BioNTech-Pfizer . i searched on internet but did not find anything good info . i will be vaccinated at 22 march . :D
I took astra zeneca last month, apart from a heavy head on day 1, I've had zero issues.

This is nonsense, posturing by the EU.

If the vaccine is so bad, Italy would not be stealing Australias supply.
After vaccination don't drink alcohol it makes your B.P high.
AstraZeneca Blitish Standard
Neither. I only trust Baba Ramdev's Coronil.:omghaha:
It's banned in Denmark and now in Norway too
Blood clotting is life threatening, overall hype is that Chinese vaccine is best View attachment 724240
Well my parents took Astra and they had some side effects and couldnt go to work. I don’t know about pfizers vaccine since no one in my family has had one.
I've also registered but didn't book the appointment yet because of the suspension news regarding Astrazeneca. In Saudi they are giving Astrazeneca vaccines in hospitals and Pfizer at airports.
i got covid 19 ........2 weeks after i had oxford astrazenica jab
My mother who is 70 has taken it and has no reaction.
This famous Tesla Youtuber (who is in Norway) has Covid19. Not looking good.

Any vaccine is better than none.

But given a choice between the two I would say Pfizer.

Can’t beat this logic. :)
I won’t say one is better then the other, because I haven’t read up enough on the results from the trials on the efficacy and safety of the AstraZeneca vaccine, but I personally received the Pfizer vaccine and most of my colleagues felt satisfied getting the Pfizer vaccine after reading up on it.

Either way, any of the approved vaccines should be better then none. Speak to your primary care provider if you have any questions, but I hope you get the vaccine, especially if you are in a high risk group.

i have scheduled appointment for vaccination but i am still confused which one is better ? they are using these two vaccines AstraZeneca and BioNTech-Pfizer. I searched on internet but did not find anything good info . i will be vaccinated at 22 march . :D
I have been vaccinated recently with Pfizer's vaccine...and some of my family members also got vaccinated with Pfizer's vaccines(others received Moderna's vaccine).
I can't speak for AstraZeneca's vaccine as it's not used here. Based on the anecdotal evidence of this small sample size of me and my family members...I would say u should go for Pfizer's vaccine. At most u will have some flu like symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom