What's new

AstraZeneca or BioNTech-Pfizer ?

i have scheduled appointment for vaccination but i am still confused which one is better ? they are using these two vaccines AstraZeneca and BioNTech-Pfizer . i searched on internet but did not find anything good info . i will be vaccinated at 22 march . :D
AstraZeneca is now being researched for a potential side effect in a tiny group of people - blood clots.

I took the Pfizer vaccine, first vaccine made me feel as if I'm high on drugs and my shoulder really hurt, the second vaccine made me headache, muscles really hurt, overall I was tired and the shoulder hurt really bad again. I took some Ibuprofen and it got better, after 2 days I was good as new.

i have scheduled appointment for vaccination but i am still confused which one is better ? they are using these two vaccines AstraZeneca and BioNTech-Pfizer . i searched on internet but did not find anything good info . i will be vaccinated at 22 march . :D

Not sure why you are putting your life in danger.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 shots stopped by several European nations amid blood clot reports

Not sure why you are putting your life in danger.

AstraZeneca COVID-19 shots stopped by several European nations amid blood clot reports
Fucking hell....

my parents are debating if they want to get the second jab.
will it matter now or not if they get the second jab since they already got the first, will it make A difference or not?

Fucking hell....

will it matter now or not if they get the second jab since they already got the first, will it make A difference or not?

If your parents are in the late 50's or 60's then from a risk perspective it might make sense for them to take a jab. But for a Young person, which is anyone below the age of 50, I don't know why would you take such a chance when your immune system is perfectly capable of handling COVID unless you are an individual with severe health issues.

If your parents are in the late 50's or 60's then from a risk perspective it might make sense for them to take a jab. But for a Young person, which is anyone below the age of 50, I don't know why would you take such a chance when your immune system is perfectly capable of handling COVID unless you are an individual with severe health issues.

because there are people as young as 2 months old with no preexisting medical conditions that have died from COVID. No one knows how your body will react to the virus until you catch it and by then its already too late.

If there was a way to identify people that are at risk. then yes, of course there is no need for everyone to take the vaccine.

My mums in her early 40s and my dad is turning 50 this year. I won’t be taking any vaccine, not for a few years at the least, I’ve previously had covid and did not have any serious symptoms, beside the fact my sense of taste went. My parents took it since they got a letter at home stating to take the vaccine.

Fucking hell....

It makes a difference. The second shot challenges your immune system to build up, ten fold over the first shot. Speak to your primary care provider, hopefully they will allay your concerns, but seriously consider getting the second shot to get fully immunized.

Is Pfizer available in Pakistan ?

Two pegs before you go to bed at night is more effective than any vaccine. 😁

The Astrazeneca has been administered to around 70% of the 24million people who have been vaccinated in the UK with NO REPORTED PROBLEMS. There has been no proof that the Astra-Zeneca is causing issues, just EU led political sensationalism because they FUBAR'ed the whole programme, which will only hurt the EU in the long run while supplies remain constrained and which will causing hundred of billions of dollars in additional economic damage, and hundreds of thousands of additional lost lives .....

Both Astra-zeneca and pfizer have achieve these results in DIFFERENT ways. Astra-Zeneca is more of a classical vaccine versus the pfizer and it seems that Astra-Zeneca provokes a stronger initial immune response (which is a good thing!!!) and which is why some people feel rundown on day 1.. that is it..

My youngest sister got covid(early thirties!!), and 5 months later she cannot smell or taste anything at all .. still. Doctor tells her she has to re-train her brain for smell/taste .... You have to wonder what else it messed up while it was there in her brain ... She was as healthy as it comes.. but it took time for immune system to figure out how to fight covid and in the "interim" it caused a lot of damage to her until she fought it off. Everyone else in the house managed to fight it off ok, eventually but it took ages and knocked them for six and then some...

Why risk that, with "oh i am young...." routine?

Astra-Zeneca is proving to work better than Pfizer in older people in preventing serious hospitilisations .... you have to look at what the stats are showing...

People get blood clots all the time, people die of heart attacks all the time. Given how many vaccines have been given out.. we have seen a few dozen random reported cases which have more to do with a normal population having normal health issues, then be specific to either vaccine .. if you dont drink enough water and sit on your arse all day, you run the risk of a blood clot..

I trust Astra-Zeneca more because it is more of a traditional vaccine than pfizer.. so go figure which is best. ( I will take whatever vaccine the UK goverment gives me without bias .. it is better than nothing .. ).

What ever happens, people should get the vaccine. Its only when most of the population is vaccinated, that we get out of this nightmare. This vrus has to be starved to death by people having strong immune responses to kill it quickly in days rather than the normal immune systems spending weeks to work out how to fight it and then fight it, in the process, infecting MORE people while that fight happens...

Grow up people ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom