What's new

Astra Ready - LCA will now be armed with the Made in India BVR Missile

No i am talking about false claims by you (india) that your Mig-21 shot down our F-16 with short range air to air missile (R-73) and our all F-16 armed with AMRAAM, how this possible that our F-16 armed with AMRAAM and still want to fight with your MIG-21 in within visual range combat, you (india) lack logic and commonsense @Zapper
While this has been discussed to death and anything against the pakistani narrative might as well get me banned, I'll answer you one last time in two parts

1. To your post# 15, PAF sent a strike package of 24 jets across the border which comprised primarily of JF-17s and F-16s which were responded by 8 IAF jets comprised of Su-30, Mig-21 and Mirage 2ks which were on CAP at that time. Per Pak's narrative, your jets came into our airspace...dropped bombs and went back during which a Mig-21 was on your tail which when entered into Pak's airspace was locked and shotdown by an AIM-120 which is essentially a trap and an excellent tactic by PAF. IAF's narrative is while the Mig was behind your strike package, it shot down one of the intruding F-16 while another F-16 in BVR range is what locked and shot down the Mig. To answer your question, there is definitely a possibility where one F-16 was shot down during the dog fight while the same has been taken down by another F-16 with a BVRAAM

2. There have been multiple claims by our respective airforces and govts. Eitherway if you ask me what I think, I believe what I see and I only acknowledge the downing of Mig-21. I don't buy in our downing of the F-16 nor your claim of shooting down an Su-30

Last edited:
While this has been discussed to death and anything against the pakistani narrative might as well get me banned, I'll answer you one last time in two parts

1. To your post# 15, PAF sent a strike package of 24 jets across the border which comprised primarily of JF-17s and F-16s which were responded by 8 IAF jets comprised of Su-30, Mig-21 and Mirage 2ks which were on CAP at that time. Per Pak's narrative, your jets came into our airspace...dropped bombs and went back during which a Mig-21 was on your tail which when entered into Pak's airspace was locked and shotdown by an AIM-120 which is essentially a trap and an excellent tactic by PAF. IAF's narrative is while the Mig was behind your strike package, it shot down one of the intruding F-16 while another F-16 in BVR range is what locked and shot down the Mig. To answer your question, there is definitely a possibility where one F-16 was shot down during the dog fight while the same has been taken down by another F-16 with a BVRAAM

2. There have been multiple claims by our respective airforces and govts. Eitherway if you ask me what I think, I believe what I see and I only acknowledge the downing of Mig-21 and PAF clearly won that round. I don't buy in our downing of the F-16 nor your claim of shooting down an Su-30
As per Pakistani version only 12 JF-17/Mirage intrude your airspace F-16s were well inside Pakistani airspace doing CAP (Combat air petrol) and our F-16 doesn't intrude your airspace because our F-16 is our main AIR SUPERIORITY JET, our main STRIKE JETS are ROSE MIRAGES/JF-17, If our F-16 intrude inside your airspace they have better radar to detect your MIG-21 and rest of IAF jets (APG-69V-9) with a range of 300 km, and your MIG-21 didn't able to detect our F-16, and all 4 air to air missiles still found with your MIG-21 at wreck site, if your Mig-21 could shot down there would be 3 AAMs on the wreck site of MIG-21 @Zapper

Wonderful news. I look forward to learning more about these new missiles when we receive the usual delivery of 4 intact missiles for our Army to hold another one of its educational seminars.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom