What's new

Astra BVR to be Integrated with Tejas aircraft by year end

How come Indian news are allowed to disclose military secrets.... that too... before they even materialize?

Sorry to shatter sweet dreams, but It is stupid to integrate a costly weapon, with a failed aircraft project.

LCA and Arjun are not failed projects.

Arjun Mark 2 is an impressive tank which is about to be inducted and they are planning for Arjun MBT mark 3 scrapping FMBT.

LCA mark 2 will be a 4.5 generation aircraft as said in the article Astra BVR is going to be integrated into a 4.5 gen LCA tejas aircraft.

DRDO is working on AESA radar once completed it will be integrated into LCA mark 2.

India already inegrated 4 th gen EW systems and avionics suite on su 30 MKI a decade and now ready to develop and integrate 4.5 gen Avionics suite and EW syatems on LCA mark 2.

LCA and Arjun are not failed projects.

Arjun Mark 2 is an impressive tank which is about to be inducted and they are planning for Arjun MBT mark 3 scrapping FMBT.

LCA mark 2 will be a 4.5 generation aircraft as said in the article Astra BVR is going to be integrated into a 4.5 gen LCA tejas aircraft.

DRDO is working on AESA radar once completed it will be integrated into LCA mark 2.

India already inegrated 4 th gen EW systems and avionics suite on su 30 MKI a decade and now ready to develop and integrate 4.5 gen Avionics suite and EW syatems on LCA mark 2.

When did he start talking about Arjun?

LCA is a failure, it will serve the IAFs low end needs, and will be stationed in Tamil Nadu.
HAL will have to expand production capabilities for Su 30MKIs, Rafales, FGFAs, Dhruvs, MTAs and many more.

LCA is a failure, it will serve the IAFs low end needs, and will be stationed in Tamil Nadu.
HAL will have to expand production capabilities for Su 30MKIs, Rafales, FGFAs, Dhruvs, MTAs and many more.

LCA is not a failed project it is about to replace MIG 21 fighter jets in Indian inventory.

LCA mark 2 is very crucial interceptor for India's defense, India needs numbers when it comes to defend its territory from China or any other country.

Every project which was said failure by arms lobby is getting revived and Domestic industry is being built at faster pace, The fruits we are seeing today are the efforts put on by JV's in the last decade.

Regarding Arjun MBT I am referring to the attitude of outsiders related to DRDO projects.

LCA will become a very crucial component in India airforce inventory.

@Koovie, the LCA that you see and are talking about is not the final product. So just 'hold you horses' and see the aircraft that gets inducted all over India, which I may add. That aircraft is not only for TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koovie, the LCA that you see and are talking about is not the final product. So just 'hold you horses' and see the aircraft that gets inducted all over India, which I may add. That aircraft is not only for TN.

I know that, but by the time the MK2 will be inducted (God only knows when it happens) it will still be low end compared to Rafales, SUper Sukhois and 5th gen fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like our dream projects are raining like snow & hail.:cheesy: Just depends on how one sees it.:P

LCA is not a failed project it is about to replace MIG 21 fighter jets in Indian inventory.

LCA mark 2 is very crucial interceptor for India's defense, India needs numbers when it comes to defend its territory from China or any other country.

Every project which was said failure by arms lobby is getting revived and Domestic industry is being built at faster pace, The fruits we are seeing today are the efforts put on by JV's in the last decade.

Regarding Arjun MBT I am referring to the attitude of outsiders related to DRDO projects.

LCA will become a very crucial component in India airforce inventory.

No it will not, the pillar of our AF inventory will be the Su30s, Rafales and FGFAs, everything else will act as gapfillers, support elements

I know that, but by the time the MK2 will be inducted (God only knows when it happens) it will still be low end compared to Rafales, SUper Sukhois and 5th gen fighters.

Its light weight fighter, you cannot compare it with super sukhois.

No it will not, the pillar of our AF inventory will be the Su30s, Rafales and FGFAs, everything else will act as gapfillers, support elements

Just go through the concepts of Interceptor,Air superiority, Ground attack platform before answering my posts.

Outdated concepts, multirole is the future.

Not quite so. Niche Roles are still a valid concept. It depends mainly on "how deep your pockets" are! :)
In other words do you have enough money (and reasons) to sustain that concept.

How come Indian news are allowed to disclose military secrets.... that too... before they even materialize?

Sorry to shatter sweet dreams, but It is stupid to integrate a costly weapon, with a failed aircraft project.

Since BATMAN is talking,

lets dump it!

Back
Top Bottom