What's new

Asslam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah

@HAWK73, Its sad that you were banned. I gone throuh your many posts and found you as a fighter against Indians probably. But again sad that you are not here any more. :cry:

Its sad to see your today's behaviour Hawk - you were behaving like a 13 year old kid - so you got what you deserved

but its good to see your firm faith in God. May Allah bless you wherever you live and if this ban is for temporary hope you come back with a changed man and not just to bash some members of our neighbour country

Welcome and good bye once again

@HAWK73, Its sad that you were banned. I gone throuh your many posts and found you as a fighter against Indians probably. But again sad that you are not here any more. :cry:

I know you are hawk - i figured out from the first post you made. Its 9 posts already and the believe just increased more n more

No worries hopefully you are not trapped once again :lol: (if i am right)

Enjoy your stay here

I know you are hawk - i figured out from the first post you made. Its 9 posts already and the believe just increased more n more

No worries hopefully you are not trapped once again :lol: (if i am right)

Enjoy your stay here

No I am not. If I shown some support to him then you mad me HAWK :disagree: You should keep supporting Indians as I read in your some posts. Keep it up man.

Its sad the way you behaving againt me.
But some great member has already given answer to your question.
You are the only 1 who is against this post. I wonder why?

see the thank of Mod then comment against him
emotionalism is death of sanity

Back
Top Bottom