What's new

Assistance require to join Pak Air Force

sajjadkhan84

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello.. This is sajjad khan new member of this forum.. I would like to know that my younger brother passed matriculation examination and I wish that they join Pak Army... would request to please kindly assist and advise college details enable to contact for further assistance.. For your information I Live in Karachi, Pakistan..

Many thanks in advance...

Hello.. This is sajjad khan new member of this forum.. I would like to know that my younger brother passed matriculation examination and I wish that they join Pak Army... would request to please kindly assist and advise college details enable to contact for further assistance.. For your information I Live in Karachi, Pakistan..

Many thanks in advance...

go to Air force recruitment centers they are very helpful and will give you latest requirements, If I have to tell you i will tell you about the time when I was looking into it and that was some 30 years ago

go to Air force recruitment centers ... where is located ????????

I recommend you to let your brother continue his study until F.Sc., he can join Pak Air Force, Pak Army or Pak Navy as an Officer through commission after F.Sc. (Intermediate), after matric he can get selected as an Air man in Air Force, as a Sepoy in Pak Army & as a Sailor in Pak Navy

For info about Selection Centres of Pakistan Air Force please see: I & S Centres

I am an office professional and already working as Data Entry Operator in a known government organization. Can I be the part of Pak Army, Pak Air Force or Par Navy? I am Intermediate (I.Cs) and I am currently doing B.Cs from Virtual University.

I am an office professional and already working as Data Entry Operator in a known government organization. Can I be the part of Pak Army, Pak Air Force or Par Navy? I am Intermediate (I.Cs) and I am currently doing B.Cs from Virtual University.

Apply through Proper Channel, apply at Air Force & obtain NOC from your organization.

What about being a doctor in PAF? What is its eligibility criteria being a girl? And most probably when do they offer such courses??

What about being a doctor in PAF? What is its eligibility criteria being a girl? And most probably when do they offer such courses??

June-July & Dec-Jan
You Can Join PAF As A Doctor through SSC or SPSSC
For More Details Search The Poster of 112 Non-GD in this forum

i am in 2nd year commerce any chances for me to join PAK navy or PAK airforce or any other armed forces group i want to serve my life in :pakistan:armed forces thanks please do reply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom