What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Mate IK has already recieved death threats for a while, and you know too well who is responsible for all this mess.
I agree that military has made a mess in the country.
I however, won't straightly blame them for this assassination attempt AT THIS TIME. Let's wait, we will have plenty of time to discuss all if the incident.

Shot was just a test run.

Seems it was successful

No response from people

Now it's going to be phase II
Careful-
No, How about just waiting for one hour before blaming anyone. We will certainly be more informed within an hour.

To make you happy, you can prepare your guns and bullets in that time for whoever you want. But wait before giving your verdict.
99% of people who will view this news will think the same thing. Regardless of what is revealed in an hour. In fact, I doubt if anyone has any doubts about who planned and executed this.

Implicating anyone right now directly or indirectly will result a negative rating as Mods are not active right now. You can contest them later.

1667476983869.png

No, How about just waiting for one hour before blaming anyone. We will certainly be more informed within an hour.

To make you happy, you can prepare your guns and bullets in that time for whoever you want. But wait before giving your verdict.
As if that gawal mandi pimp Nadeem Anjum will produce the killers and their master minds in the presser in about an hour or better yet make an honest confession

My guess they will have already have ponzi man ready who will probably be an extremist teenager on lending from one of the army puppets
Yup a patsy a la Sirhan Sirhan, or better yet Oswald the fall guy later to be conveniently shot to death.

By the looks of how stupid this attack is ........... it has Rana written all over it. He is a gali mohallay ka tucha badmash and I would not expect anything less than this from him.

Or it could be a die hard biryani khor of Mian biradran acting on his own.

Anyways IK doesn't look that seriously injured. May ALLAH have mercy on all the people injured in this attack and give them speedy recovery.

Implicating anyone right now directly or indirectly will result a negative rating as Mods are not active right now. You can contest them later.

I deleted my comment as to not spread disinformation
Can it still be contested later?

Back
Top Bottom