What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

The guy who is on video catching the shooter (red T shirt guy) is saying that the pistol guy only fired once or twice, not more than that.

Means there definitely was someone else too.
He was decoy then.
But look, the stupid way situation is handled by Punjab administration.

Confession statement aired that means police and political leadership is dumb and totally no ready.

Was crime scene secured?

Are politicians in Pakistan that shameless???
my friend they have reached the highest level in the lowest depths of shamelessness. the so called PDM (in opposition to Imran Khan) even compete to outdo each other in being shameless.

1667495999755.png

He was decoy then.
But look, the stupid way situation is handled by Punjab administration.

Confession statement aired that means police and political leadership is dumb and totally no ready.

Was crime scene secured?

How difficult do you think it is for a federal agency to pressurize an SHO?

And no, I do not mean to imply that the estab or the government did it, but have to keep all options open.

The consequence of the Army leadership surrounding itself with yes men and threatening (career or otherwise) anyone willing to speak up perhaps?

Musharraf genuinely believed the BS fed to him about his popularity till the end after all.

Sab yehi kartay hain.

No one wants to get a bad ACR. If they speak up, then career is effectively over, especially this high up.

I have seen Majors and Captains in ISI ruin the careers of Lt Col's and Brigs.

Let's have a recap:

1- Vawda says 3 days ago that it will be a khooni march.

2- Shooter's video comes out immediately and he is giving such a scripted statement and brining in the religion angle.

3- Eye witness says the pistol fired only a couple of shots, the rest weren't from the pistol.

4- The fckng information minister tweets that the suspect has given a confession, video is out, it was religiously motivated, case closed. What sort of buffoons do we have in government?
A sound of burst was played by ARY, after that 1-2 shots.

Back
Top Bottom