What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

The real assassinator with automatic rifle escaped.

The 2nd one which was for distraction with pistol is under custody

If you look at the picture where the other guy tried stopping the attacker, the hand gun in attacker's hands shows that he had already emptied his magazine. He used an automatic hand gun (not a rifle).

Automatic rifle (in my raw opinion) would have caused more damage and inflicted more serious injuries to people who were fired at.

If we are going to make it complicated (as a national habit) then most probably this would end like many other incidents in our rich history of 75 years. Tomorrow this Rambo sb. may be killed by a police man claiming that I couldn't bear the sight of a person who attacked my beloved leader "Imran tayray liay jan b hazir".

So instead of acting all emotional I would rather prefer that something comes out of all this, it reaches a logical conclusion and actual perpetrators are identified and dealt with.

1667484165403.png

PPP going to be the biggest beneficiary out of this fiasco as in September agreement was made with US to bring in Bilawal as the next PM.
This looks similar to Benazir murder when PPP was the main beneficiary.

The good thing is that the crime happened within jurisdiction of the Punjab (PTI) Government, so we can expect a fair investigation, at least.
Don't worry "someone else" takes over the investigation and.... .. His statement and Rana Sana Ullah statement are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom