What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

For our dissidents :P , and perhaps awfully right in this one point @Signalian @SQ8 @Maarkhoor @VCheng
'All Pak institutes are dysfunctional which cannot hold Pak integrity and unity. So, Army should hold Pak until then even by lethal force if it may be until those institutes get revival'

@RescueRanger @The Accountant @SIPRA @Areesh @HRK @ghazi52 @Acetic Acid @PakSword @PDF @Path-Finder @IceCold @Ghazwa-e-Hind

I think IK agree and we should all agree on this point besides security, as Army has been exercising too much control on judiciary, police, diplomats, bureaucracy, etc. These orgs are filled with incompetent people as a result. Leaving Pak on this selfish, incompetent, conformist, short-visioned lot is unwise.

So there must be a change/reverse role but gradually. The parents (army) must give in to children (public) as they are fully grown-up.

A swift civilian control is no option. See Iraq or Syria or Libya etc. When the main pillar was gone, nobody could fill the vacuum.
Take Military as a system, not as a parent/not as a pillar.

Very poor analysis, I would say. If a long distance sniper is used, army is implicated immediately. On the other hand, some random guy shooting him from close range is more easy for media to be manipulated into blaming political parties.

Also, this assumes that the pak army will be afraid to make him a martyr - The past killings of popular leaders by them seems to suggest that they prefer to kill first, then contain the reaction with brutality.

Very likely the army had a hand in this.

PS: Getting shot in leg is not a small thing, femoral bleeding kills faster than a gut shot.
You can say anything you want, it hardly matters. Military had no hand in this and till now IK has no proof, just allegations.

Yeah, lets blame the victim, afterall our history is so full of such cases. And it convenient too!

Or maybe we analyse the situation as it appears i.e. failed attempt? Why so tempted to look for conspiracy theories out of a very apparent situation, like we did in Benazir's assasination.

If I was army and wanted IK eliminated in current political scenario, I would avoid making it obvious. And I am sure fauji bhais are much smarter than me (or at least they think they are than anyone else in Pakistan).

I am sure everyone in Pakistan has a lot to enjoy these days, including the ones with so much sense of entitlement, because our country is slowly but surely changing. Myself being an example, can't believe myself writing this post after defending the army on this forum and many other forums for entire life.
Army doesnt need defending on an online forum from any one, neither me nor you. So get that straight.

Lastly, lets wait for IK's proofs. Army has distanced itself from politics already.

Take Military as a system, not as a parent/not as a pillar.
A system whose input is Pakistanis coming from their cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds/baggage and the output is also the same.

A system that can teach, train and polish but cannot fix raw material as much as it cannot isolate it from day in day out rottenness of Pakistani post colonial inherited mindset and peer pressure.

After all, when Hazrat Moosa AS brought the bani Israel a system with the Ten Commandments, they still wanted a golden cow to worship. Why should one not expect a similar return to mindset with Military output or otherwise - they have families, friends - have eyes and ears to see. They are human beings and not infallible.

The mistake made by most is expecting infallibility in a society that otherwise is pretty rotten and average with people giving into corruption of both power and money regularly.

Where there are great leaders and servicemen in the military there are also the careerists and nepotistic opportunists much like the rest of Pakistani society. The rest are generally just the average joe doing their job.

The only difference is that they have guns and therefore can exact force - but that is to ignore the Zardari clan and Nawaz clan or even how Malik Riaz does things.

Everyone is ready to reform everyone else in Pakistan except themselves when what is needed is society wide(uniform or not) clean up and reeducation as human beings.

One would imagine that Intel agencies are so weak that :

1. IK got to know 2 months prior however intel couldn't even comprehend a leak.
2. IK disclosed/exposed the imminent threat on 24th sept/7th Oct yet Intel agencies didn't pick it up.

On top of that, IK has been asked in interviews to back up his allegations with proofs, which he has failed to do so.

One would imagine that Intel agencies are so weak that :

1. IK got to know 2 months prior however intel couldn't even comprehend a leak.
2. IK disclosed/exposed the imminent threat on 24th sept/7th Oct yet Intel agencies didn't pick it up.

On top of that, IK has been asked in interviews to back up his allegations with proofs, which he has failed to do so.

Intel agencies have to be if they cant foil assassination attempts, cant stop secure lines between PM and others being leaked, very weak indeed.

Also why would IK tell on TV what his evidence is, that is one way to scupper any investigation.

Intel agencies have to be if they cant foil assassination attempts, cant stop secure lines between PM and others being leaked, very weak indeed.

Also why would IK tell on TV what his evidence is, that is one way to scupper any investigation.
No intel agency shows its weakness on purpose. Its always deliberate.

IK should put forth the proofs.

You can say anything you want, it hardly matters. Military had no hand in this and till now IK has no proof, just allegations.

Army doesnt need defending on an online forum from any one, neither me nor you. So get that straight.

Lastly, lets wait for IK's proofs. Army has distanced itself from politics already.
While that is true - if I was witness to USD $300k misappropriation in Ess Pee Dee - because of the nature of the organization, the fact that senior leadership (in uniform) were involved and that no one else wants to speak up out of fear then wither proof?

I could complain to HR - who are either involved or afraid, the leadership is the accused so they can bury everything and put a gun on me and family.. and any other witnesses are simply ok with the system. So if the same corrupt system is judge, jury and executioner - then all I will ever achieve is allegations

I have started to see MI as gali ka ghunda..i held them to such high level… what a way to stoop down

Pakistan ko banane waly angrez thy koi pakistanio ne thori banya yeh mulk, west Indians to lipat gaye sath, bangalio ke chkr me. Ab jinhone banvaya hai yeh mulk wo apne hisab se istemal karenge tou rona kis baat ka?

Pakistanio ko lagta hai ki sab kuch karne waly Pakistani hai but day 1 se yeh mulk angrezo ke kehne pr chal rha hai
Pretty bad excuse for the shit show going on in Pakistan lol, if this was true your neighbour to the East would be in a similar situation

Just accept you had the chance to control your fate, even right now you do, but instead the people were corrupt, rotten, and greedy, and worked against their own interests, unlike those to the East who still have some gheirat for their nation

I have started to see MI as gali ka ghunda..i held them to such high level… what a way to stoop down
جو کچھ اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے ارشد شریف کے ساتھ کیا ہے اسکو دیکھ کر مجھے اسرائیلی اور انڈین فرشتے لگنے لگے ہیں
by Imran Khan

Back
Top Bottom