What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

But I want to know what Pakistani would agree to do this?

The army should self audit and remove itself of any corrupt elements just like it did after finding traitors during TTP war.

I don't understand the logic, a more prosperous country under IK for lets say 10 years would mean a bigger defense budget. Its win win. Short term thinking
The country was not prospering short term and IK made his fair share of amateur mistakes and flops during his initial 2-3 years - he only got his footing post pandemic and the changes were going to take another 5. By that time the parties were not interested and they wanted their impacts quickly. Some mistakes on foreign policy also showed up - both from a anti-US led system ones but also because he had cozy’ed up to Trump initially so Biden and his team have beef to grind with him.

Then why Bajwa has not resigned yet if corps commander can pressurize him to resign. I give you the answer. These corps commanders themselves are appointed by Bajwa himself and they all are loyal to Bajwa.

No matter how many times you say but break in the chain of command and break in military discipline is all Pak needs. This chain of command has given Pak nothing but destruction since 47. How long COASs using the same chain of command to bring havoc in Pak or you are waiting for the balkanization of Pak to break this f*cking chain of command.

There was also a chain of command and military discipline in Yazid army who martyred Hussain R.A but sure they all are in hell.
That bold assumption is wholly incorrect -

Iss G**** ko dekho ya Indian films bara shoq sa dekhta haa..

1667764176267.png

You are underestimating Bajwa. Bajwa will eliminate IK. It's better for Pak that IK postpones his march for the time being or be ready for the news of IK's death.
Entirely possible that Imran is eliminated but the nation has awoken to the truth. The mask is off. The holier than though aura has been shattered. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle. The fire will only rage on.

Usually, god kills the elephants with an ants.

Entirely possible that Imran is eliminated but the nation has awoken to the truth. The mask is off. The holier than though aura has been shattered. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle. The fire will only rage on.

Usually, god kills the elephants with an ants.
thats what makes it even more dangerous- dead IK and mask is off leading to the choas of a nuclear-armed state
stakes couldn't be higher- better that IK survives even if he has to take unpopular decisions

last thing we want is dead leader and thats precisely what our external and internal enemies want

thats what makes it even more dangerous- dead IK and mask is off leading to the choas of a nuclear-armed state
stakes couldn't be higher- better that IK survives even if he has to take unpopular decisions

last thing we want is dead leader and thats precisely what our external and internal enemies want
The powder keg will go off with or without Imran, tomorrow if not today. Kuffar ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nizam nahin.

Military will have to go back to its constitutional role, and be brought under law & constitution. Civilian oversight mechanisms need to be established. ISI should be broken off into independent civilian org. Police, IB, and civil service should be removed from direct control of politicians. Oversight mechanisms should be established for them as well.

The country was not prospering short term and IK made his fair share of amateur mistakes and flops during his initial 2-3 years - he only got his footing post pandemic and the changes were going to take another 5. By that time the parties were not interested and they wanted their impacts quickly. Some mistakes on foreign policy also showed up - both from a anti-US led system ones but also because he had cozy’ed up to Trump initially so Biden and his team have beef to grind with him.

Also, at times, it became a clash of egos. Perhaps not egos, but I can't find a better word at the moment.

A major complaint of the yes men to Big B and a few others who make up the PSO's was that yeh hamari koi baat nhn manta. Aleem Khan issue, Buzdar issue, foreign policy, economic issues, and a whole host of issues. Big B said one thing, IK brushed it off or remained stubborn.

he is a good man, maybe see the whole video
yeah i have seen the video but still not a very viable solution. we had already seen the ultimate result of killing own people in shape in insurgency in Balochistan and KPK. Then carrying out such misadventure across the country will slide the country into an inevitable chaos. There is only one solutions and its election apart from that we are closing inch by inch to a ruthless destruction of this country.

The powder keg will go off with or without Imran, tomorrow if not today. Kuffar ka nizam chal sakta hai, zulm ka nizam nahin.

Military will have to go back to its constitutional role, and be brought under law & constitution. Civilian oversight mechanisms need to be established. ISI should be broken off into independent civilian org. Police, IB, and civil service should be removed from direct control of politicians. Oversight mechanisms should be established for them as well.
To be brought under civilian control, you need a strong and competent bureaucracy. Said bureaucracy does not exist. What currently exists looks like a mutation ridden body of T-virus infected corpse.

I think it might be more viable to build checks and balances within army than to actually put it under civilian control. Civilian control would be ideal but for that first you would need to reform the bureaucracy. How do you even do that?

To be brought under civilian control, you need a strong and competent bureaucracy. Said bureaucracy does not exist. What currently exists looks like a mutation ridden body of T-virus infected corpse.

I think it might be more viable to build checks and balances within army than to actually put it under civilian control. Civilian control would be ideal but for that first you would need to reform the bureaucracy. How do you even do that?

It would require Supreme Court judges that don’t visit whore houses. Seems next to impossible...

Also, at times, it became a clash of egos. Perhaps not egos, but I can't find a better word at the moment.

A major complaint of the yes men to Big B and a few others who make up the PSO's was that yeh hamari koi baat nhn manta. Aleem Khan issue, Buzdar issue, foreign policy, economic issues, and a whole host of issues. Big B said one thing, IK brushed it off or remained stubborn.
IK should have been/ should be president -
He is great at inspiring people - a populist - perhaps even selecting a team to an extent. But his overall management skills leave a lot to he desired.

But “Big B” had no business other than providing input because frankly the track record there isn’t good either.
Where IK should get away from the usual electables and enable the educated middle class he is usual populism with some really idiotic decisions made regarding educational and economic policies only because his circle is influenced by Mellisandre and her cabal.

The problem is that the army was the only institution that was perceived to work. Now that we know that it doesn’t, we don’t really even have any other institution that we can look to. Because all the rest of them don’t work either.

You misunderstand. I meant parliamentary oversight.

The state needs to be run and checked by the people for that is democracy.

The reason we have the likes of Zardari and Nawaz is that the state, considering itself above the constitution, uses them to control the populace.

Last edited:
I would like to think that the army does work just needs reforms at the top to create checks and balances.

You misunderstand. I meant parliamentary oversight.
IMO, there is no such thing as self accountability. Cannot happen. The state needs to be run and checked by the people for that is democracy.
That’s even worse. Imagine the army having to listen to the likes of Zardari / Sharif. This is what made our civilian bureaucracy the mutation that is

Back
Top Bottom