What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

English Fast bowler Mark wood Remarks on Imran Khan's Assassination attempt and England tour of Pakistan next month

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried because you’re going back there when there’s been trouble," Wood said from Sydney on Friday.

"It's obviously not great, is it? First of all, he's an ex-cricketer so it’s close to home for us. You respect ex-players and everybody who's played the game. It's obviously hugely sad news to hear this news.

The security we had [on the recent T20 tour] was fantastic. We were looked after really well.

But obviously it's worrying when you're going back there as a cricketer and there's unrest in the country.”

These dumbs in GHQ don't realize at all how their childish games effects the Pakistan.

i think army is not behind it. if army would have done it, the assassin wouldn't have survived just like benazir bhutto assassination. that's some 3rd force trying to create a rift between pti and army.

i think army is not behind it. if army would have done it, the assassin wouldn't have survived just like benazir bhutto assassination. that's some 3rd force trying to create a rift between pti and army.

they will be killed when it is right time. just smell the current CM involvement.

Sharifs who else. Conveniently all out of the country at the time too.

Ohhh yes
If army wanted to kill someone then he can't escape that's why they Noor Wali mehshud and bramdagh bugti are still alive.

The mfs try to kill imran khan and they failed and it's not the first time they failed
They're incompetent and everyone knows

Sam manekshw was best general india had .
After events in 71 , there was a constant chatter in high circles of delhi as to when he was about to take over the reins of power ..
He was popular among civilians and much loved by his soldiers.
One day indra gandhi called him to her office.
She confronted him directly about his intentions, sam manekshaw outrightly denied even thinking about a military take over. For time being even the PM was good with his answer.
But , it's another issue that his pensions were stopped for a long time, and when he passed away, he was not even given state funeral and not a single dignitary from Indian government attend his funeral.

Also, during 50s, he was asked by vk menon the defense min about his opinion on some higher officer and whether he should be removed , he declined to comment and instead said that Civil government should not interfere in how army works .
Tomorrow same defense minister will ask his own juniors thier opinion of the sam manekshaw, thus institution of army will be broken.
Now vk menon being the man he was , tried tooth and nail to get manekshaw out of the army on the charges o treason because apparently manekshaw had a large portrait of Robert Clive in his office and no portrait of a indian leader .
And reportedly during a party he said that some Indian king rode tattu instead of real horses .
These were two reasons, on which he was to be dismissed but then Chinese came and it was vk menon who was removed from his post and Nehru died shortly after .

VKK Manon, though very capable person, was half insane, but was very close to Pandit Nehru. He was one of the key person, responsible for India's defeat in 1962 War.

Bajwa got a green light during his recent US visit He is going to be your new King for 10 years. He has no plan to go anywhere write it down.
His gang is creating self inflicted chaos a justification to come all out if anyone thinking otherwise he is a fool.

Remember what he said to babies in LUMS and did opposite within a week.

He isn't retiring or going anywhere he will be your new dictator and he has all the backing from international establishment.

pakistani nation is selfish and dead only can chant slogans they can't fight for their rights want someone else to do that for them.

It will be great, if he does.

Last edited:
This is the real game khan had two options and he decided to fight and die but dead nations did nothing what a disappointment he knows the nation he is willing to die for are not ready to stand up. RIP pakistan

That is what is the reality of this nation, but many don't accept it, because:

بات تو سچ ھے مگر بات ھے رسوائی کی

I have put some thoughts together as to why Imran Khan is being attached. Your feedback is invited on the thread.

Pak Army wants to accept Israel and fix resistive Imran Khan

Ohhh yes
If army wanted to kill someone then he can't escape that's why they Noor Wali mehshud and bramdagh bugti are still alive.

The mfs try to kill imran khan and they failed and it's not the first time they failed
They're incompetent and everyone knows

It wasn’t that they were incompetent. It just wasn’t Imran Khan’s time to go yet.

وَ اِذۡ یَمۡکُرُ بِکَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا لِیُثۡبِتُوۡکَ اَوۡ یَقۡتُلُوۡکَ اَوۡ یُخۡرِجُوۡکَ ؕ وَ یَمۡکُرُوۡنَ وَ یَمۡکُرُ اللّٰہُ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ خَیۡرُ الۡمٰکِرِیۡنَ ﴿۳۰﴾

(al-Anfāl, 8 : 30)

اور جب کافر لوگ آپ کے خلاف خفیہ سازشیں کر رہے تھے کہ وہ آپ کو قید کر دیں یا آپ کو قتل کر ڈالیں یا آپ کو (وطن سے) نکال دیں، اور (اِدھر) وہ سازشی منصوبے بنا رہے تھے اور (اُدھر) اللہ (ان کے مکر کے ردّ کے لئے اپنی) تدبیر فرما رہا تھا، اور اللہ سب سے بہتر مخفی تدبیر فرمانے والا ہے

And when the disbelievers were engaged in hatching conspiracies against you to captivate you or slay you or banish you (from the country on the one side), they were plotting intrigues, and (on the other) Allah was planning His strategy (to thwart their intrigues). And Allah is the Best of the secret planners.

This question is now moot. His ego is definitely bigger than Pakistan as is his criminal enterprise. Now army under him has come in the open and is asking the so called government to initiate legal proceedings against a man who was tried to be assassinated by none other than all these (army+PDM) combined.
The question is now what? I don't see a peaceful transaction happening any time soon. There is no point burying our heads in the sand, hoping things would turn out to be different. They won't!

It is the job of people of Pakistan to get Pakistan out of the grip of this Criminal Enterprise, named Pakistan Army. If they don't, Pakistan will either not survive or will become a vassal state of India. It is now writing on the wall.

Only reason there is backing for the Sharifs is because they got involved in the corruption. They are scared they will be exposed. I bet they wish they never got involved.

Back
Top Bottom