What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

PMLN is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 percent responsible for this attack ... Look at previous PMLN press conferences of Mariam Nawaz, Javed Latif, Sana ullah, Khawaja Asif and Mariam Aurangzeb .

IK X-Rays are shown... bones are chipped if not broken

1667572015421.png

Attachments

• 1667571823230.png
    1667571823230.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 17
@Saifullah

I am noticing your reactions. I recall defending you in a heated argument with Iranians. It was a mistake I suppose.
You should. Someone who defends on the basis of Principle is a better friend than a friend who defends you just because.

OP is Anti-American hypocritical British Mullah.

Be mindful of Forum Rules when you post. Do not resort to personal attacks if you do not want to be shown the mirror.

I dare hypocrites to misbehave with Mods in this thread. One is banned for seven days in this thread as a starting point. Disciplinary line is drawn.

Be mindful of Forum Rules.

Also, I have tasted the "Freedom of Expression" on this forum, and how topics are brushed under the rug quickly, So I don't think you should say that.

Last edited:
You should. Someone who defends on the basis of Principle is a better friend than a friend who defends you just because.
I called him out on his trolling and personal attack. I showed him the mirror for his reactions. He deserved it.

You mind your own business and do not laugh at my disciplinary moves or I will take you as accomplice in trolling.

Back
Top Bottom