What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

1667572676978.png

It wasn't Army's job to protect Imran Khan, since he is making own decisions albeit threats that he is aware of yet his security wasn't fool proof, in fact it lapsed which brought a man with a gun close to him. And if anyone thinks that Military is behind this, then Military wouldn't want to make a martyr out of Imran Khan by killing him and neither would ever want to get blamed for carrying out an attempt on his life in public. This attempted murder is a backfire of emotional sentiments that Imran Khan is injecting into the Pakistani society through the British principle of creating a division like a wedge, closely based on divide and rule, but not exactly or entirely. Again, start connecting the dots since 2018, then April 2022 till now. The anger and frustration that Imran Khan has poured out vehemently has consequences, but not from Political parties neither Military as they don't perceive him as a threat of any sort. There is no reason to brace yourself for shocking news anymore as the lid of conspiracy theories has opened up. Go to media and get burnt out, then come back and start posting more and more hatred just like IK utters in his emotional sermons. You and like-minded individuals may think that Pakistan is going towards a big revolution where Military and Political parties will get a complete new overhaul. Both these entities are being cautious while Imran Khan may seem rampant but hopefully he keeps dodges the bullets that are aimed at him. A dead IK will be considered a martyr while a wounded IK will generate respect and sympathy. Both do not align with agendas of IK's enemies.

A 70 year old shot in leg with multiple gun wounds at close range may face loss of blood, but there are chances he will survive, even if the bone gets crushed, or the flesh or muscle completely ruptures. It has more chances to disable the movement of a person than kill him. The shooter almost fired in auto mode, that should have lifted the muzzle up, easier aiming for top body parts at around 100-150 m range, but the bullet struck leg/foot. If you see the video, you can see IK's head and chest were inviting targets, not leg.

On the contrary, all it takes is one sniper from around 1-1.5 km with the correct caliber and metrics to take on a stationary target (moving in rare cases, depends upon direction of travel). Army has many of those in formations. This even wasn't a repeat of LAK or BB assassination or assassination attempt. At tops, it may further strengthen the security cordon and make IK's long marches more cautious, security centric, time-organized and technology dependent in future.

Anyways, enjoy the media analysis, the trend of blames in news and by political parties, as well as the statements from experts. Its an open season for more conspiracies to brew.
So firstly, I don't agree with what @Reichsmarschall said. We support our forces and stand always side by side to defend the nation.

I agree that if it was armed forces directly doing this they would have taken Imran out very easily. (But if that job is done that way everyone would know who could possibly be doing it). You don't even need a sub moa sniper rifle and sniper to do the job (simple 1 moa bolt action can be used to take a shot from 200 to 300 yards)
However that narrative does not suit the establishment. So although I agree establishment did not directly do it, but an indirect orchestration cannot be ruled out, but also cannot be proved either.

What we see right now is sequence of actions that has taken place in this year that provides signs that our establishment has been complicit.

1. Armed forces needs to be collared and isolated in terms of their roles to defense of the nation from external threats.
  2. Civilian institution needs to be strengthen so they can protect the nation from internal threats.
  3. The most power entity in the country should be the elected govt so that people representation define the direction of the nation.
My two cents. Of course, I have no knowledge of facts but looking at what is happening from outside tells this story for me at least

Last edited:
I called him out on his trolling and personal attack. I showed him the mirror for his reactions. He deserved it.

You mind your own business and do not laugh at my disciplinary moves or I will take you as accomplice in trolling.
I think I have answered why I laughed and you understood it as well. Disciplinary moves should at least be following the Rules of the Forum right?

Let's just leave the thread for the topic it is for and let people have Freedom of Expression.

Ultimately, this entire march is dead ended.

Imran Khan cannot beat the establishment through playing politics, as the government and establishment will never give in to democratic means.

I don't know when he'll realise that something needs to be done, if he wants change within a short amount of time. Otherwise countless generations could be wasted until the estab finally gives in

No storming of pmln or ppp homes and villas?? They looted the country to bankruptcy yet living like kings…..laughing away.
Judges? IGs? Fat bureaucrats??
Courts??
Unka hisaab b lena chaiya……why not rana house in Fsd?? Kh asif ? Parlianent?? Red zone??

Back
Top Bottom