What's new

Assam: When you get Bored of Fascism in TV and Want to Apply it Practically in the Field

Easier said than done...even without taking into account Iran/KSA rivalry dividing the Muslims...there exist many other divisions among us...whether due to politics...
Pakistan/BD split...Algeria/Morocco...Egypt/Ethiopia...etc.

Or due to economic interests...
UAE bestowing medals on Modi...Iran having close relations with India...etc.

Or just plain old sects dividing us...

Muslims across the world are divided...as ppl...as nations. Each having a very narrow view...
...it's not at all surprising...why Muslims today are at the bottom(relatively speaking) in terms of power/influence/economic might. This is why others get to dictate their terms to us...bcuz ironically it is they who are showing more qualities that of a Muslim...without actually being Muslims. Unity being one of them...they band together(US/western European nations/Australia/New Zealand/etc) when its needed. Something u hardly see among Muslim countries.
agree!

but this division started when this cult was formed 1400 years back! all the political or ethnic division are because we have strayed from Path we have to get back to the way of Islam thats the only way we will be one again!

i am waiting for the day when these kings of arabia (uae/Ksa) will be dragged on street and some random guy will put a knife in their arses and bring an End to their arrogance!

Indians most malnourished looking people despite being "superpower". Let them eat hate, modi has repeatedly made them poorer and fed them politics.

This is really terrible. The hatred is so much that it is beyond the point of return.

These poor Muslims were protesting the demolition of their homes. How would you feel if you lost your house?

This is the guy who deserves a special place in hell:

I agree the poor people were protesting the demolition of the house and people like you instead of complaint should work to improve their conditions ,the house is being demolished claiming it's illegally constructed , people like you should fight legally to get these poor people their homes back.

It only shows the hatred these nutjobs have for muslims and you can imagine what these people will post on their social media, or use their influence and power against Muslims in India.
Cameraman's audacity indicates that he has no fear of legal system that can incriminate him for first/second degree murder and the casual behavior of policemen shows that they would look away when a vigilante "justice" happens by Hindutva against minorities.

I agree the poor people were protesting the demolition of the house and people like you instead of complaint should work to improve their conditions ,the house is being demolished claiming it's illegally constructed , people like you should fight legally to get these poor people their homes back.

People like "me" had a case filed in Court asking for a stay from the eviction drive of the government. The High Court had granted the stay.

But people like "you", ignored the court orders and still went ahead and ordered the police to evict the poor, seemingly with "all methods necessary"

People like "me" had a case filed in Court asking for a stay from the eviction drive of the government. The High Court had granted the stay.

But people like "you", ignored the court orders and still went ahead and ordered the police to evict the poor, seemingly with "all methods necessary"
Now it's time for you file a petition in high court against the police and authorities who tried to evict them inspite of people like you getting the stay order.

You don't know so please stop assuming where I stand.

Back
Top Bottom