What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Very sad, a country cannot manage its own affairs and pointing finger at other people. It seems Indians need training on how to maintain law and order.

Yeah it becomes difficult when indigenous people got angry over the occupants. This is some kind of revolution happening in North East.

Very sad, a country cannot manage its own affairs and pointing finger at other people. It seems Indians need training on how to maintain law and order.

oh ya. We always blame rawamy for even dead of a mosquito in our country.

600 million in your country do beek yet you are acting as if Pakistan is proud?? Get a life man

I think what Indians r trying to say is that it is OK if 600 million people in their country r poor beggars and go for bheek everyday. On a second thought, i think it is much better that 600 million Indians r asking for BHEEK in their own country from their own fellow men instead of treated like slaves, getting abused by americans, working for $2-3 per hour by cheap outsourcing. What u say? ;)

I think what Indians r trying to say is that it is OK if 600 million people in their country r poor beggars and go for bheek everyday. On a second thought, i think it is much better that 600 million Indians r asking for BHEEK in their own country from their own fellow men instead of treated like slaves, getting abused by americans, working for $2-3 per hour by cheap outsourcing. What u say? ;)

Sure beats the hell outta being droned.

Better to work honestly, even its for $2 and take care of your loved ones than go kaboom in a marketplace in search for that elusive jannat and the "benefits" that are supposed to be associated with that ;).

Better to work honestly, even its for $2 than go kaboom in a marketplace in search for that elusive jannat and the "benefits" that are supposed to be associated with that ;).

But that doesn't explain million of beggars asking for BHEEK in the slums of Mumbai, Delhi etc. BHEEK is a BHEEK. or r u trying to say that millions of beggars in India r NOT INDIANS?

I love the way Bsf goes about doing its job and saving humanity but putting an end to all those unwanted people :lol:

Next time dont blame RAW for the the fall in Hilsha catch in Bangladesh.

So Joe Shearer was right after all.

It is not your hatred that is visible in your posts, but rather your ignorance.

Tsk,tsk....guess both you & JS are a little slow on the uptake today. The gentleman in question has been giving a demonstration of his remarkable abilities on almost every thread & you picked it up this late (Btw, hatred is still visible even if it is covered by dollops & dollops of ignorance). Time to get some sleep, me thinks. .

But that doesn't explain million of beggars asking for BHEEK in the slums of Mumbai, Delhi etc. BHEEK is a BHEEK. or r u trying to say that millions of beggars in India r NOT INDIANS?

Shifting goalposts are we ?

Fine, I got no time for bimbos and their tantrums, even in the internet world...:disagree:

Slum dwellers are not part of super rich India :agree: Even though half their country is slum dwellers yet they wanna act rich in front of the world

600 million in your country do beek yet you are acting as if Pakistan is proud?? Get a life man

O Uncle, doing BEEK is different. proud of being a a BHIKHARI is a totally different thing. better comprehend what some 2nd person has said before replying to a 3rd person. :D

O Uncle, doing BEEK is different. proud of being a a BHIKHARI is a totally different thing. better comprehend what some 2nd person has said before replying to a 3rd person. :D

Who said we are proud? :disagree:

Are you proud half your nation are poor???

NO u are wrong as always. but doesnt matter. What Indians say is we Indians dont LIKE to be or are PROUD of being a BHIKARI (unlike our neighbours). We would work for a wage that would earn good life for our family.

We dont have HOLLOW PRIDE (jhooti shaan) to say that i wud die bhikari in my country but wont work until i am payed a CEO's salary. Something what our pakistanis on PDF are endorsing. Really guyz? are u actually like this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom