What's new

Assam Muslims are Indians, not illegal migrants: analysts

Bodos killing the bangladeshis are mostly christian. Jamati logic fail.

I am aware some of the Bodos killing Muslims are Christians. But Hindutva goons are joining hands with them in their dream and enthusiasm of making India free of Muslims. So your Hindutva art of deception fails.

India actually got united.

And got rid of the undesired lot, the would be traitors. Who wants them!

As of now, it is your Islamic world that is breaking up in multiple parts. More than one can count.

As I said earlier, millions have gone to the grave with this wish in their hearts. I can see some more preparing to go to their grave with this unfulfilled wish.

In fact, you have a far better chance of splitting in multiple parts and not just the Pushtuns and Baloch going to their brothers to their West.

Let the Islamic world deal with its own problems. Tumhein kya problem hai. Unless you being anti-Muslim feel happy.

Before creation of Pakistan also, many Indians said that Pakistan would be created on their dead bodies. It was created and many of them are indeed dead.

Many more of you will die saying that Pakistan won't remain.

But India was broken and it will break again.

And don't tell me that Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan - yes it did, but did it join India and why now India is so rabidly anti-Bangladesh.

India will however break again and in my life time.

Let the Islamic world deal with its own problems. Tumhein kya problem hai. Unless you being anti-Muslim feel happy.

Because you Islamists should obsess with Islamic issues, not kaffir issues.

Before creation of Pakistan also, many Indians said that Pakistan would be created on their dead bodies. It was created and many of them are indeed dead.

In fact, we are so glad to be rid of the unwanted traitors.

Many more of you will die saying that Pakistan won't remain.

Frankly my dear, we don't give a damn. ;)

But India was broken and it will break again.

I know. You people are good at giving yourself consolation prizes.

And don't tell me that Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan - yes it did, but did it join India and why now India is so rabidly anti-Bangladesh.

That hurts the butt. Doesn't it. Those 90000 surrenders, the Delhi Meerut road. ;)

India will however break again and in my life time.

Khwab haseen hai, grave me kaam ayega.

Tujhe north-east ke baare mein kuch pata hai jaise tune dawa kiya tha ki Tripura mein tees separatist movement hain. :lol::lol:

I will just re-post the answer I gave to @ Tshering22 from some place called Gungtang, Sick'em ........ The answer is good enough for you too................

Oh oh, so you are the only exalted one who is aware of the region's problems and others need to seek guidance from the likes of you.

O Mahatma, please educate us with your narrow minded understanding of existing environment as to why;

There are over 70 armed secessionist groups in NE India.

Why do they want to secede from India being run by Hindutva minded bigots, akin to the German Nazis.

Why is it that on 30 June 2012, the Army of Government of People’s Republic of Nagaland held an openly announced passing out parade of a batch of officers at their military base Khehoi, merely 40 kilometers from Rangapahar, Dimapur. As you would know that Rangapahar is the Headquarters of Indian Army 3 Corps and is a big cantonment also housing large Para-military force nearby.

Why is it that close to 70 Indian Army battalions and over 220 para-military battalions are deployed in North East of India.

Do you know that in your so-called civilized democracy, a lady known by the name of Irom Sharmila Chanu, also known as the Iron Lady of Manipur, has been on hunger strike for the past 12 years and is being force-fed. She went on a hunger strike on 4 November 2000 in an effort to have the Government of India withdraw AFSPA from Manipur and other parts of India.

Do you also know that around 30-40 percent of Indian territory has been inflicted by freedom movements and insurgencies due to un-equal treatment meted out to the local populace and atrocities committed by Indian Security Forces, who are protected by law through manipulation of democratic institutions.

O the exalted one, do you know that you can not even differentiate between your elbow and a$$ about the regional situation where you live yourself.

Now stop accusing others and get lost.

Patan nahin ye chabarkanati kahan se aa jate hein.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ions-indias-assam-region-4.html#ixzz23vCbmnbb

Whatever people said but these riots integrated north ease people in the national flow. Support for north east localities(no matter what they are hindu, muslim or christian) is ow some. Thats the silver line to dark cloud in this whole episode.

funny to see Bangladeshis have now started to show love to the people of Assam. There are a few who now talk of greater BD. A famous author once said, crime is a result of opportunity and character. We did not know the character of a few Bangladeshis on this forum and now that they assume there is an opportunity, they are wetting themselves. grow up.

It is time India systematically identifies people (of whichever religion) who are not indigenous and kick them out.

Because you Islamists should obsess with Islamic issues, not kaffir issues.

In fact, we are so glad to be rid of the unwanted traitors.

Frankly my dear, we don't give a damn. ;)

I know. You people are good at giving yourself consolation prizes.

That hurts the butt. Doesn't it. Those 90000 surrenders, the Delhi Meerut road. ;)

Khwab haseen hai, grave me kaam ayega.

I am not an islamist as much as you are a sane cow with a mad cow deceased mind.

You call them Traitors, who fought for a united India. You do have mad cow decease.

It will be a bit more than consolation prize when India breaks up again - it indeed will.

Breaking up of Pakistan - yes it did hurt. That is why India is hurting since 1971 and will continue to hurt more and more and more. The price to pay for hurting India for what it did is worth it.

After I am put in the grave, I won't reincarnate. So what happens after that - I am not pushed.

I am not an islamist as much as you are a sane cow with a mad cow deceased mind.

You call them Traitors, who fought for a united India. You do have mad cow decease.

It will be a bit more than consolation prize when India breaks up again - it indeed will.

Breaking up of Pakistan - yes it did hurt. That is why India is hurting since 1971 and will continue to hurt more and more and more. The price to pay for hurting India for what it did is worth it.

After I am put in the grave, I won't reincarnate. So what happens after that - I am not pushed.

Try again. This one came out incoherent.

I will just re-post the answer I gave to @ Tshering22 from some place called Gungtang, Sick'em ........ The answer is good enough for you too................

Oh oh, so you are the only exalted one who is aware of the region's problems and others need to seek guidance from the likes of you.

O Mahatma, please educate us with your narrow minded understanding of existing environment as to why;

There are over 70 armed secessionist groups in NE India.

Why do they want to secede from India being run by Hindutva minded bigots, akin to the German Nazis.

Why is it that on 30 June 2012, the Army of Government of People’s Republic of Nagaland held an openly announced passing out parade of a batch of officers at their military base Khehoi, merely 40 kilometers from Rangapahar, Dimapur. As you would know that Rangapahar is the Headquarters of Indian Army 3 Corps and is a big cantonment also housing large Para-military force nearby.

Why is it that close to 70 Indian Army battalions and over 220 para-military battalions are deployed in North East of India.

Do you know that in your so-called civilized democracy, a lady known by the name of Irom Sharmila Chanu, also known as the Iron Lady of Manipur, has been on hunger strike for the past 12 years and is being force-fed. She went on a hunger strike on 4 November 2000 in an effort to have the Government of India withdraw AFSPA from Manipur and other parts of India.

Do you also know that around 30-40 percent of Indian territory has been inflicted by freedom movements and insurgencies due to un-equal treatment meted out to the local populace and atrocities committed by Indian Security Forces, who are protected by law through manipulation of democratic institutions.

O the exalted one, do you know that you can not even differentiate between your elbow and a$$ about the regional situation where you live yourself.

Now stop accusing others and get lost.

Patan nahin ye chabarkanati kahan se aa jate hein.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ions-indias-assam-region-4.html#ixzz23vCbmnbb

Your lengthy comments shows you know nothing about North-East India or Nagaland or Manipur.

Whatever people said but these riots integrated north ease people in the national flow. Support for north east localities(no matter what they are hindu, muslim or christian) is ow some. Thats the silver line to dark cloud in this whole episode.

Praising racism in whatever form is a shame.

Heard what happened to Nazis in Germany - you guys are heading directly towards that direction.

Open your eyes before it is too late.

Try again. This one came out incoherent.

Incoherence becomes coherent when coherent mind understands the lessons of incoherence.

I hope you understand this - though I am highly skeptical that you would.

Your lengthy comments shows you know nothing about North-East India or Nagaland or Manipur.

Incoherence becomes coherent when coherent mind understands the lessons of incoherence.

You should be. I am as well. ;)

funny to see Bangladeshis have now started to show love to the people of Assam. There are a few who now talk of greater BD. A famous author once said, crime is a result of opportunity and character. We did not know the character of a few Bangladeshis on this forum and now that they assume there is an opportunity, they are wetting themselves. grow up.

It is time India systematically identifies people (of whichever religion) who are not indigenous and kick them out.

Please do invent a system of systematic identification of people (of whichever region). I don't know if the DNA would be able to differentiate beyond a doubt regarding the difference between Bengali Indians and Bengali Bangladeshis.

You should be. I am as well. ;)

yes sir. :)

Praising racism in whatever form is a shame.

Heard what happened to Nazis in Germany - you guys are heading directly towards that direction.

Open your eyes before it is too late.

Its not trolling but sincere request. Dont worry about where India is heading. Your country is on verge of every negative. Please give a thought.

Please do invent a system of systematic identification of people (of whichever region). I don't know if the DNA would be able to differentiate beyond a doubt regarding the difference between Bengali Indians and Bengali Bangladeshis.
yes sir. :)

Zambino is a Bengali from Assam, he will tell you how to identity a Bangladeshi with their dialect.

Back
Top Bottom