What's new

Assadynasty launching Operation Damascus Steel against Saudi Arabia backed militants imminent

This is official propaganda of Butcher al Asad and where else can they post.. if not defence.pk!

The good side from this thread is, we will know better about the evil work of these pact (syria + iran + russia + etc)

As an outsider I have couple of questions. I m confused. There is so much self righteous propaganda in the media that real picture of Syrian conflict for non Syrians is very fuzzy.

1. Are the rebels genuine or funded by Saudi & West alliance?
2. If there are genuine concerns of opposition, why does not Assad reach out to resolve them through dialogue?
3. Why Assad regime trying to recover areas from rebels gets so much negative coverage and no coverage at all of rebels occupying areas & committing atrocities?
4. As an outsider, I believe Assad has the right to recover his territory from rebels. But is the equation actually so simple? Is Assad really popular and there are no genuine grievances?

As an outsider I have couple of questions. I m confused. There is so much self righteous propaganda in the media that real picture of Syrian conflict for non Syrians is very fuzzy.

1. Are the rebels genuine or funded by Saudi & West alliance?
2. If there are genuine concerns of opposition, why does not Assad reach out to resolve them through dialogue?
3. Why Assad regime trying to recover areas from rebels gets so much negative coverage and no coverage at all of rebels occupying areas & committing atrocities?
4. As an outsider, I believe Assad has the right to recover his territory from rebels. But is the equation actually so simple? Is Assad really popular and there are no genuine grievances?

Rebels want to establish Syria as a state only for Sunni Muslims. Saudi Arabia bought them M79 Osa. SAA don't have that. There is no dialogue because Assad does not accept Syria as a state only for Sunni Muslims. Assad is popular in big cities which are diverse and have many religions.

What's an F16 compared to: "In retaliation for the downed jet, Israeli forces attacked 12 targets in Syria, including three aerial defense batteries and four targets described as Iranian"
Israel pretty much decimated half of Syria's air defense systems.

So why dont Saudis provide Syria with the capable air defences so that Syria can defend its territory against a much powerful adversary.

But then I forgot Saudis have a secret alliance with Israelis. If you want to know who the coward is, its Saudis and their rich GCC allies who dont publicly admit their alliance with Israel but have back door contacts. Such hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom