What's new

Assadynasty launching Operation Damascus Steel against Saudi Arabia backed militants imminent

Assad's army is only good for butchering his own people - women and children. But I'd like to see how his army run like cowards when Israel bombs them and their Iranian friends to hell :undecided:

Loved how the Americans and their GCC allies shot down that F-16I!
What's an F16 compared to: "In retaliation for the downed jet, Israeli forces attacked 12 targets in Syria, including three aerial defense batteries and four targets described as Iranian"
Israel pretty much decimated half of Syria's air defense systems.

What's an F16 compared to: "In retaliation for the downed jet, Israeli forces attacked 12 targets in Syria, including three aerial defense batteries and four targets described as Iranian"
Israel pretty much decimated half of Syria's air defense systems.

According to the Israelis if all their "reports" are to be believed then they have basically destroyed the SAA and the Iranians tens times over, and going by the same "reports" the SAA has killed the entire Syrian population 40 times over. Furthermore, going by these "reports", Syria had more hospitals than people...

I am a simple man...I see on the ground reality/progress.

I see SAA and Iranians providing safe corridors for the civilians to escape. I see a lot of Syrian civilians from all the backgrounds thriving in the regime held areas. I see a hell lot of infighting and murder between the Syrian sunni/salafi jihadist groups. I see SAA and allies gaining more ground as they fight with sincerity to reclaim the land lost to terrorist militias supported by USA and Gulfies. Despite all the hogwash, lies and propaganda from the so-called Ummah and the American, I see SAA/Iranians and other allies as the only true camp which has taken concrete actions against the Israelis and Americans.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I know enough to never trust any American/Israeli narrative, I am quite surprised as to how "Muslims" support them to be honest.

Last edited:
Assad's army is only good for butchering his own people - women and children. But I'd like to see how his army run like cowards when Israel bombs them and their Iranian friends to hell :undecided:

Apparently, coward Asad have influence enough to have you banned for such a bold statement.

Back
Top Bottom