What's new

ASSAD'S & IRAN'S Crime Against Humanity

Like regime like opposition. Brutal regimes have brutal opposition. Before Assad's came to power governments in Syria changed regularly and this did not cause any problems. Assad suppressed all moderate opposition, so only fanatics remained. Assads are sole responsible for current situation.
Israel is responsible for radicalization of Palestinians. How about that you dirty zionist ?

I don't get why people still try to legitimize a leader that killed over 300 000 people. ISIS can only dream to kill that many. Anyway, both Assad and ISIS is a goner. Our best hope is the FSA.

I don't get why people still try to legitimize a leader that killed over 300 000 people. ISIS can only dream to kill that many. Anyway, both Assad and ISIS is a goner. Our best hope is the FSA.

FSA is doing well, with the right equipments and training the are fighting against deash and assad. So far they are victorious.

FSA is doing well, with the right equipments and training the are fighting against deash and assad. So far they are victorious.
most of the time they were cooperating with IS then with AQ or IF
their speech is now full of hatred
no good future for this country. Iran having a responsibility but the ones supporting the bad guys like Turkey have responsibilities too.
for the death count Asad killed as many as rebels did. 1-1 should i say. both sides bastards.

Iran is just implementing the defence treaty it has with syria on the ground , in case you don't know , syria helped iran somewhat during the holy defence with iraqi arabs , so you see not only that iran can use this chance to tickle israel a bit a too and maybe place some missiles in syria , just in case

Back
Top Bottom