What's new

Assad will fall in four months.

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
668764-syria-protest.jpg

Assad’s regime will be toppled in four months, max: FSA chief

Mustafa al-Sheikh, head of the Free Syrian Army’s (FSA) military council, expects the embattled regime of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad regime will not last more than another four months and stressed the unity of the armed opposition inside Syria.

“Four months is the maximum time if we take into account the irreversible damages inflicted upon the state army and the deteriorating morale of its officers,” he told Al Arabiya.

“[Toppling the regime] can even take two months,” he added.

Sheikh explained that the FSA, the main armed opposition fighter group in Syria, is becoming more powerful and scoring more victories especially with the state army incapable of operating inside Syrian cities.

“The regime’s army can only attack with warplanes and tanks, but it is now very difficult for ground forces or police patrols to walk around inside the cities with the exception of Damascus,” he said.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/09/09/237001.html

In four months the whole World is going to turn upside down. Remember December 21st is the D-DAY.

Asad is the only man in the world i want to personally torture with a smirk on my face !
LOL - Mate, what kind of urges do you secretly conceal behind that calm image! :P

Anything else we need to know about you? LMAO :D

Asad is the only man in the world i want to personally torture with a smirk on my face !

Does this mean you are capable of torturing any other person without a smirk? :no:

Syria belongs to Muslims.

have you read what the FM of france said about Assad grandpa. they whole family is fukd up:lol: If I were you I will be ashamed
what did he say?? BS claims and such....

Anyways you seem you are not for Democracy and freedom as you people claimed before ha?

dont change the topic :disagree:

what did he say?? BS claims and such....

Anyways you seem you are not for Democracy and freedom as you people claimed before ha?

dont change the topic :disagree:

who said I am for democracy In syria. you are totally wrong. we just trying to free Syria from the traitor family and through the last pro-mullas government in the region. its cleaning time:lol:

Back
Top Bottom