What's new

Assad and family pay Christmas day visit to Christian orphanage 'Our Lady of Saidnaya Monastery'

you have to visit christians before you get cash to rebuild your country .

Visiting Christians but not rebuilding his country...

bashar.jpg

What about the jews? The Muslims who have arguably suffered the most from his war?

the jews are of course to blame , but hey look at this very forum , muslims bash each other before they bash even a single jew , or a married one ;) that's how the syrian war started i remember well how it started in 2011

the jews are of course to blame , but hey look at this very forum , muslims bash each other before they bash even a single jew , or a married one ;) that's how the syrian war started i remember well how it started in 2011

bash? The only bashing I see of fellow muslims comes from Persians and Shias. The rest is criticism.

bash? The only bashing I see of fellow muslims comes from Persians and Shias. The rest is criticism.

the only bashing you see comes from persians ? what do you call it when israelis yell bad things about muhammed in a soccer match with turkey ? maybe you don't call that bashing , but we've been serving your cause for 37 years , we're not your banshee

the only bashing you see comes from persians ? what do you call it when israelis yell bad things about muhammed in a soccer match with turkey ? maybe you don't call that bashing , but we've been serving your cause for 37 years , we're not your banshee

???? Soccer match? Who cares about what Israelis say? They are idiot war-mongers.

Have you talked to your fellow Persians? Do you even know the kind of arguments they have used against other Muslims? I suggest you look into this.

Sidnaya is famous for its jail where Assad holds and tortures political prisoners.

Sidnaya is famous for its jail where Assad holds and tortures political prisoners.

Most of which he released in general amnesty of 2011, by mistake, who later became famous terrorist commanders and soldiers like Zahran Aloush. He should have hanged them in 2011 instead of releasing them, but he was too naive, believing this virus can be contained like this.

Last edited:
Most of which he released in general amnesty of 2011, by mistake, who later became famous terrorist commanders and soldiers like Zahran Aloush. He should have hanged them in 2011 instead of releasing them, but he was too naive, believing this virus can be contained like this.
There is a conspiracy theory about Aloush and co, that Bashar purposely released the sallafist elements in his prisons into the lap of the opposition so he could smear them all as radicals later when the cancer inevitably would spread.

There is a conspiracy theory about Aloush and co, that Bashar purposely released the sallafist elements in his prisons into the lap of the opposition so he could smear them all as radicals later when the cancer inevitably would spread.

You said it yourself, a conspiracy. They later became leaders of strongest terror groups which consumed most of SAA resources in Syrian war. It's very stupid to help empower your strongest enemies only to radicalize the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom