What's new

Asma Sherazi fears her number is next

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After the latest shenanigans in Pakistan yesterday, Asma Sherazi twitted that she fears she would be arrested next.

Asma is writings for BBC at the moment , a newest recruit with another PMLN stooge, Jinn of "Aik Din Geo ke Sath".

Her writings, accusations etc. she wouldn't be able to produce in English for the British Politics and print it on BBC's website, I guarantee it.

Why these journalist suddenly start crying ...If they have not done anything wrong...

It pains me seeing my fellow Pakistanis accusing journalists just because those journalists have opinions different from theirs. Dissent is patriotic. Remember if you call any journalist "anti state" then you are simply implying your agencies are failed to counter their masters in first place. Tolerate opinions or it will consume every good happening in this country.

Get the bitch. Zero tolerance for presstitutes. Hamid Mir no different. Absolutely make an example out of the filth.

upload_2019-7-7_12-37-2.png

upload_2019-7-7_12-37-35.png

ہر مجرم کو ہو وقت یہی خوف رہتا ہے اگلا نمبر یقیناً میرا ہے الله کرے آپکے خدشات درست ثابت ہو

Journalists always say in their programs , that start the accountability with us like they are some macho man hahah and when it happen , " Azaadi-e-Sahafat pe Hamla " :rofl:
rating issue.

After the latest shenanigans in Pakistan yesterday, Asma Sherazi twitted that she fears she would be arrested next.

Asma is writings for BBC at the moment , a newest recruit with another PMLN stooge, Jinn of "Aik Din Geo ke Sath".

Her writings, accusations etc. she wouldn't be able to produce in English for the British Politics and print it on BBC's website, I guarantee it.

She is top b...h..she even become haji on government money..

It pains me seeing my fellow Pakistanis accusing journalists just because those journalists have opinions different from theirs. Dissent is patriotic. Remember if you call any journalist "anti state" then you are simply implying your agencies are failed to counter their masters in first place. Tolerate opinions or it will consume every good happening in this country.

Very insulting comments against some very very intelligent and credible people.
I tell you what, I throw a challenge to her and Wasatullah Khan, both of them write for BBC Urdu.
Me being British and know the Laws in the UK very well. If they can write in English what they write in Urdu against the agencies of the UK, I will understand that they are credible journalists.
If you can be in touch with them, I throw first challenge to them, by giving them video presentation of one of their own colleague from Pakistani media. Let them refute the facts in the video.
If they cannot, let them then write clearly that Nawaz Butt and his extended family including his brother Shahbaz Butt are thieves who have looted Pakistan and abuse the powers entrusted on them by the people of Pakistan.
In support I will provide records from British Criminal Official Records what punishment is handed over to politicians for far far lesser crimes compared to the Butt family.

Back
Top Bottom