What's new

Asma Sherazi fears her number is next

Make their lives a living hell. They always wanted to be martyrs. Let's turn them into martyrs.

She is sending twits to Twitter, different international journalists organisations around the world.
Full swing to give Pakistan bad name around the world. On the ground that some people are trying to use twitter trends that actions should be taken against corrupt Pakistani journalists.

I have always noticed that she has a special "soft" corner for Iran during her discussions on Iran related issues, Pakistani agencies need to dig deeper into her possible Iranian connections.

I have always noticed that she has a special "soft" corner for Iran during her discussions on Iran related issues, Pakistani agencies need to dig deeper into her possible Iranian connections.
She is an enemy agent

After the latest shenanigans in Pakistan yesterday, Asma Sherazi twitted that she fears she would be arrested next.

Asma is writings for BBC at the moment , a newest recruit with another PMLN stooge, Jinn of "Aik Din Geo ke Sath".

Her writings, accusations etc. she wouldn't be able to produce in English for the British Politics and print it on BBC's website, I guarantee it.

Okayyyy... So she is one of the media guys involved in this racket.. Welcome Ms Sherazi, 21 no: chittar is waiting for you.

The problem with your suggestion is that our "agencies" personnel may start digging deeper, into something else, instead of the possible foreign connections.:p::p::p:

Guilty conscience is tearing them apart and they all know what they've done wrong and they are next.

#hangtheprestitutes

The problem with your suggestion is that our "agencies" personnel may start digging deeper, into something else, instead of the possible foreign connections.:p::p::p:
She is the scum of the earth

We need to a societal revolution in Pakistan, as traitors have used the past three governments to dig themselves into positions of authority and power.

I hope the government can dislodge the sources of the venom against our state and our military, and also take action against thousands of their supporters who are walking in the streets of Pakistan, holding gov jobs, in the judiciary, police, running corrupt businesses, and on all levels of society trying derail Pakistan’s upturn.

LMAO..... Seriously lol …… The lifafas they took from state's enemies are haunting them …. Whos next ? any guess …….

It pains me seeing my fellow Pakistanis accusing journalists just because those journalists have opinions different from theirs. Dissent is patriotic. Remember if you call any journalist "anti state" then you are simply implying your agencies are failed to counter their masters in first place. Tolerate opinions or it will consume every good happening in this country.

There is difference of opinion and then there is paid propaganda. We can withstand the first part but if found that the so called journo deliberately spread false news, then in that case they should be held accountable. Being a journo doesn't give them a free card to do/say what ever they want without any repercussions.

Last edited:
Electronic Media Is Most Corrupt Institution of Pakistan.This Was A Wonderful Concept Introduced Under General Musharraf But Spoilt By Democracy

It pains me seeing my fellow Pakistanis accusing journalists just because those journalists have opinions different from theirs. Dissent is patriotic. Remember if you call any journalist "anti state" then you are simply implying your agencies are failed to counter their masters in first place. Tolerate opinions or it will consume every good happening in this country.

no dude, when journalists take money from foreign agencies then they are in trouble, all these people including Zardari, Sharifs and foreign funded journalists never thought they will ever get caught. But, when you see the winds of change and you see all those you thought will never get caught are being put behind bars for their haram-giry then you know your number will come sooner or later. The good news is there no saviors this time around, good days are over.

Having a difference of opinion is one thing but taking money for an opinion is another thing.

Back
Top Bottom