What's new

Asma Jahangir or Hussain Haroon as caretaker PM?

Kyon??? Coz she hits the right chords and cause.

Cause she has always been the attention seeker. Anything against Pakistan, she will stand

Can't remember a single incident where she stood for the rights of Pakistanis... only interested in bashing Pakistan Army and the government (if by mistake there is one or two sane leader in the government)... See these days we have a working judiciary so she is busy bashing Judiciary too

Asma a better choice than Hussain Haroon.

however, after her attacks on Hamid Khan, I have doubts about her integrity- but she is still a better choice.

She is a good choice because no matter what happens she will not ask Supreme court to delay Elections for a year, which is an option available to establishment which they want to avail.

so with that perspective, she is a trustable choice for Zardari and Nawaz

Asma a better choice than Hussain Haroon.

however, after her attacks on Hamid Khan, I have doubts about her integrity- but she is still a better choice.

She is a good choice because no matter what happens she will not ask Supreme court to delay Elections for a year, which is an option available to establishment which they want to avail.

so with that perspective, she is a trustable choice for Zardari and Nawaz

I would trust Hussain Haroon over Asma any day. He makes lot of sense in his speech while Asma does nothing a part from bashing the "working" institutes of the country as she can only feel unique if she criticizes something that is already in order.

Nope because she is a hypocrite

if she comes thats what she will do

first order of the day ----disband Pakistan army
second order of the day ---forbid national anthem and remove Jinhah's pictures

forbid protests against drone strikes....

does anyone know that this so called Human rights activist has ever protested against drone strikes and the human cost of collateral damage?

its not funny and stupid section mate :rofl:

you forgot to legalize the right of Wukla Gardi

Cause she has always been the attention seeker. Anything against Pakistan, she will stand

Can't remember a single incident where she stood for the rights of Pakistanis... only interested in bashing Pakistan Army and the government (if by mistake there is one or two sane leader in the government)... See these days we have a working judiciary so she is busy bashing Judiciary too
replied in PM.

I would prefer Hussain Haroon, not just because of Jahangir's erratic and rather whiny behaviour at time.. but specifically because of Haroon's better experience in Government Service.
He is a more polished statesman while Jahangir is still nothing more than a glorified protester.

Her policy is not hit the right cords..
its hit all cords against the military or establishment..
right or wrong..
That shows less understanding and care for issues ..and rather a care for her own Public popularity and nuisance value.

Asma Jahangir!! no way!! her human rights calling only comes when it helps to put Pakistan in a bad light. She is paranoid about army and the judiciary struggling against corruption. More recently, she was a lawyer for Hussain Haqqani in the memo case. She was defending the indefensible. I accept that the accused has the right of defence but what she said about army and judiciary was something that could have pleased only the enemies of Pakistan.

Has anyone ever heard her saying anything about drone strikes!!?? No she does not speak against them. Or the price of corruption that the common Pakistan is paying?

Is this some sort of April Fools day ? , This would the worst mistake ever made. Mr Haroon must be the choice , at least the guy is not an Indian stooge !

Back
Top Bottom