What's new

Ask your question about Iran

I personally hate food that is too spicy. It masks the true flavours and just makes my mouth burn.

I haven't ever seen Iranian food which is spicy, at least no where near the level of South Asian food.

Of the Indian foods that I have tried, the ones I like the best is egg curry, chingri puree, mango lassi and chicken tikka biryani.

There was a dialogue in Pakistani movie Bol,"I am watching (bollywood movie) Paakezah 100 times to learn Urdu of Lucknow." :laugh: :laugh:

Pakistanis culture is copy of culture of Uttar Pradesh. :enjoy:

All lies.......... It's just to make you feel better. I understand.

Same as we do, sir.

27.gif

I heard from My Grandfather that Iran is a beautiful country the Mountains, rich plains and great heritage culture. Can you please post of the photos of Iranian cultural festival....

If I want to visit Iran what are the places to visit and cost for Indian.

I have a big question to ask. Why Iranians hate because I am wahabi?

I am wahabi- but I am not anti Iran or pro Saudi- so why Iranians hate me for being wahabi?

I like to think I am friends with everyone.

I am wahabi- but I am not anti Iran or pro Saudi- so why Iranians hate me for being wahabi?

you R wahabi ???
5.gif

wahabi means : extremist (Brain less extremist)

so ! R U wahabi ???
21.gif

You guys make too much trouble and your ideology does not fit in our societies.

Stay out of Iran.....leave the USA, and don't show up in the south Caucasus.

Unless you are good with us,there is no problem in that.It's not our business what your ideology is.This is a personal matter and everyone can have different idologies and this is good,unless they start hate spreading toward each other.

Back
Top Bottom