What's new

ask me any thing ,crypto currencies / finance / !

blueazure

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi ,

ask me anything regarding investing, trading, crypto currencies , etc .

i invest ,trade in stocks, cryptos, some real estate here and there

i believe there is a lack of awareness among people regarding financial education and investing in general .

no universities( not even harvard) teach real financial education and investing strategies , which i believe is a must study if you want to achieve financial independence. ( my goal)

more so , mainstream media will never tell you the inside working , real knowledge of financial industry

ask me anything , post a question, and i will answer to the best of knowledge and experience ( im a person who has made and lost his OWN money , LOL ) , and as they say , experience is the best teacher , so im open to share it with you guys so you dont make the same mistakes i did !

i think cryptocurrency and remote working like freelancing will result in end of capitalism,now businesses are moving out of hands of capitalist to local communities due to emergence and increase access of social media and internet to common public

is there any AI app through which we can invest in stock?

Do you harvest bitcoins or just trade in crypto currency?

hi ,

ask me anything regarding investing, trading, crypto currencies , etc .

i invest ,trade in stocks, cryptos, some real estate here and there

i believe there is a lack of awareness among people regarding financial education and investing in general .

no universities( not even harvard) teach real financial education and investing strategies , which i believe is a must study if you want to achieve financial independence. ( my goal)

more so , mainstream media will never tell you the inside working , real knowledge of financial industry

ask me anything , post a question, and i will answer to the best of knowledge and experience ( im a person who has made and lost his OWN money , LOL ) , and as they say , experience is the best teacher , so im open to share it with you guys so you dont make the same mistakes i did !
bit coin one year forecast if buy to hold do you see it making money ?

Are crypto currency worth it?

I'm in the UK what's the best crypto currency to buy and how?

Is crypto currency safe?

is there any AI app through which we can invest in stock?

1. which stock market do you want to invest in ? PSX ? Dow jones ? FTSE ?

2 . once you tell me answer to question 1, i can reply ?

Do you harvest bitcoins or just trade in crypto currency?

no , i dont mine any cryptocurrency, the days of mining ( harvesting ) coins at home are over.

i only trade BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH , i buy sell them at arbitrage and help businesses to integrate them in their payment structures

bit coin one year forecast if buy to hold do you see it making money ?

no one can predict the future

no one has a crystal ball

-------------
but

point is, there will be only 21 million bitcoins , ever. its a hard supply cap . so in the longer run, price will only go up , generic trend is up . so as usage spreads and paper currencies get weak over time ( due to excess printing ) , bitcoin price will gradually nudge up

( see the bitcoin price chart here) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

like in crypto currency or stock exchange. So I heard there was an app which was using artificial intelligence to invest by its own and people always got profit from it.

Are crypto currency worth it?

I'm in the UK what's the best crypto currency to buy and how?

Is crypto currency safe?

1. crypto worth it ? well , i can answer you if u are specific in your question .! worth using ? worth buying ? worth what ?

2 . there are 2000+ crypto currencies in circulation as of now, 99 percent are scam .
only buy / invest in top 5 currencies , ( BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH) , coins with real world USE case and not just speculative tools to invest in

you can buy very easily in UK,

cex.io , local.bitcoin.com , localethereum.com

3. safe ? safe as in ? safe to store ? safe to send ? can u be specific !

like in crypto currency or stock exchange. So I heard there was an app which was using artificial intelligence to invest by its own and people always got profit from it.

stay away from such APPS please !

to make a profit, you need to buy low, sell high . period . and thats where you need to study mkt technicals and price cycles

market-cycles.jpg

^^
stocks, real estate, even crypto all follow the above cycles,

What do you think of Forex trading ? General thoughts on it and
Is it profitable in Pakistan?

i think cryptocurrency and remote working like freelancing will result in end of capitalism,now businesses are moving out of hands of capitalist to local communities due to emergence and increase access of social media and internet to common public

cryptos will / are about to make a lot of industries obsolete and many people would be losing their jobs soon

What do you think of Forex trading ? General thoughts on it and
Is it profitable in Pakistan?

there are two types of forex trading

1. delivery based

you buy real dollars , yen , pounds from mkt and sell them later for a profit ( provided they go up)

2. futures based / options based

you buy currency pair 'contract' , or an options contract on mercantile exchange and use 'leverage' to magnify your profit . you are essentially 'betting' on the price action in either direction and can potentially make or lose millions in a day

the point is, forex mkts are heavily manipulated and very very liquid so price volatility is very low and you cannot win . i never saw anyone make profit in mercantile exchanges , doobtey hi deikha hai

the other option is to try delivery method, but then again, the difference between buy and sell rates is so high that your profits will be negligible (unless you become a money changer yourself and do 'spread trade' daily )

for eg,

a customer walks in your money exchange and 'BUYS' 1000Pound are 135 PKr / pound . so u :SOLD: him at 135 , now if another customer walks in 'SELLS' 1000 pounds, you will 'BUY" at 125 PKR / pound .

so u make profit at 10 rs / pound , thats ur spread profit . the walk in customer rarely makes a profit

How do you make money from crypto currency? Do you just buy low and sell high?

Best investment option in 25 lac pkr?

25lac is a decent sum. go for real estate ( prices are low these days) , check DHA city lahore or bahria . this is a good time to get in real estate

you can easily get a 10 marla file in DHA city lahore( for around 25) and once you get possession around 2-3 years later, it will be 60 - 70 lacs, easiest sure money you can make

How do you make money from crypto currency? Do you just buy low and sell high?

i do arbitrage

i buy from person A at 10 rs, and i sell to person B for 10+ X% profit ( usually 7 - 8 percent )

im sort of a liquidity provider in the mkt .

in parallel , i make long term 'sniping' shots , ie, i buy a large chunk when mkts are 'depressed' and sell the news when mkts are high ( risky approach and not recommended for beginners , )

What do you think of investment in Gulberg greens housing society Islamabad?

Also recommend some place for commercial investments.

Back
Top Bottom