What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

pma17.jpg

pma19.jpg

pma10.jpg

pma18.jpg

pma.jpg

pma4.jpg
Sorry to bother you but can you tell is Kakul a valley or is it a mountain/hill? Here it looks like a plain to me.

Thnx mate for posting the videos!! :)

This thread is an example of how a nice thread turns bitter with out of context posts.

You are a welcome.

Keeping in view the interest.Here's another one.:enjoy:

I had seen some other expeditions as well.But that'll be off topic.So, if you like it, you can search the title of "Doctors in the death zone" , which is related to the Mount Everest.A documentary in fact.
A good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week I deliberately went to a Pakistani restaurant to eat the difference.

Karai ghost and nihari. Beef dishes. All together 0 difference because the spices are not only the same but also largely of Indian origin.

60 % Pak. is Punjab I cuisine and identical to Indian Punjab. 3-5 % Kashmir,also identical to J&K cuisine. 7-10 Balochistan. Very central Asian - Persian with meat pulao and bbq being everything.

Sindh cuisine is authentic. Hard to find. Very Gujarat, Rajasthan I and Parsi like. Karachi and Hyderabad , Sindh are very N.Indian in food re. majority UP - BIHAR migrants.

Western beef burger joints like McDonald's, Burger King etc. are all the rage and cheap too.

Last week I deliberately went to a Pakistani restaurant to eat the difference.

Karai ghost and nihari. Beef dishes. All together 0 difference because the spices are not only the same but also largely of Indian origin.

60 % Pak. is Punjab I cuisine and identical to Indian Punjab. 3-5 % Kashmir,also identical to J&K cuisine. 7-10 Balochistan. Very central Asian - Persian with meat pulao and bbq being everything.

Sindh cuisine is authentic. Hard to find. Very Gujarat, Rajasthan I and Parsi like. Karachi and Hyderabad , Sindh are very N.Indian in food re. majority UP - BIHAR migrants.

Western beef burger joints like McDonald's, Burger King etc. are all the rage and cheap too.
Where? Outside PAK many restaurants usually cater to the general "audience" from all over South Asia .. Apart from some authentic restaurants.

Hi...i'm a foreign and i want to attend Pakistan Army. So any body help me by information, how i can admit in Pakistan Army?

Hi...i'm a foreign and i want to attend Pakistan Army. So any body help me by information, how i can admit in Pakistan Army?
You can only apply if you are of Pak origin .... For that you can contact Pak embassy or go through the Pak mil website... Prelim tests are exempt for expats and if selected (after passing ISSB) you will have to give up the nationality of your adopted country.

Can teenagers be the Agents of ISI ???
If yes , then please tell me how to join ???
Waiting ...........................................

when will Pakistan leaves the issue of KASHMIR.......??????

When Kashmir obtains independence. That's when.

Achha tell me something how long will it take to travel from Lahore to Skardu ?

By road or by air?

Only Pakistani nationals are allowed to join Pakistani army, if you hold dual nationality you must forfeit your second nationality prior to applying to PA.

What is the Pakistani equivalent of National Defence Academy? It is NOT Pakistan Military Academy. The PMA is altogether a different service academy and cannot be compared with the NDA as the latter is a tri-service military training institution.

So what's the answer to the question, "What is the Pakistani equivalent of National Defence Academy?"

Back
Top Bottom