What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

1- Democracy
2- Yes

(But they always win back our hearts with bravado on Indian Border so... :coffee:)

1. Good to know it.
2. But they never won a war (meaning.. they could never achieve their goals in wars with India). They once surrendered in less than 13 days. How they managed to win back your hearts?

To be honest a few points need to be made :
1. The Pak Army soldiers are brave, motivated and well trained, but the highest leadership lacks foresight.
2. A general plan and realistic assessment lacked in the officer's plans.
3. Individual acts of bravery are well recorded. The Hilli battle and the Captain who was recently honored even by the Indian Army(I forgot his name, ferocious soldier)
4. But having excellent soldiers helps only if you have better commanders. No wonder Musharraf is being tried for treason!
5. The Indian Army is fortunate to have good soldiers along with good officers.
6. The worst factor - Indian Army has never participated in politics. Pakistan Army has done it repeatedly. The problem about engaging in politics is this - picture the fight between CBI and IB in India. It hurts the professionalism.
1. Good to know it.
2. But they never won a war (meaning.. they could never achieve their goals in wars with India). They once surrendered in less than 13 days. How they managed to win back your hearts?

Happens often in the National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. In 2007-2011 batch there were two from Pakistan, both from Punjab. :)
Thats the first time I'm hearing this ! :what:

1. Good to know it.

Because you only won against them when
1 There was a civil war inside Pakistan
2 When a particular part of our territory was left with no military presence and was left with no one to defend it.

Why we love them
1 They belong to us
2 They won us 35% of Kashmir
3 They are fighting for us against terrorists in FATA
4 They come to our help in times of natural disasters. Your IA and IAF are not the only one who are heroes when it comes to helping their nation in natural disasters.

Hey can you give me the name of the Pakistan Army captain who was recommended for bravery by the Indian commander? His hometown has also been named after him. Saw it on TV some time back.
Because you only won against them when
1 There was a civil war inside Pakistan
2 When a particular part of our territory was left with no military presence and was left with no one to defend it.

Why we love them
1 They belong to us
2 They won us 35% of Kashmir
3 They are fighting for us against terrorists in FATA
4 They come to our help in times of natural disasters. Your IA and IAF are not the only one who are heroes when it comes to helping their nation in natural disasters.

Happens often in the National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. In 2007-2011 batch there were two from Pakistan, both from Punjab. :)

Then they are perhaps an exception even to the exception to the rule because I've yet to hear of any Pakistani student studying in India baring one instance ! :unsure:

I bet @Aeronaut and @Elmo didn't agree with your questions but good right question is Will Indian consider united with Pakistan under one nation, we will agree to get rid of aging India history for Pakistan betterment. :D

90% Pakistani high-story is Indian or India related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I respect most of Pakistanis.
I always wanted to visit Pakistan to see historical place like Indus valley civilization sites, Taxila, Historical places and few ancient temples with my wife. I know things are not that bad in Pakistan as we see in foreign media.
My question????
Is present time is safe for travel ??
Being an Indian what treatment should i expect??
Thanks.

Today i saw a sikh guy guy treated like a chief guest..... dnt know if he was indian or Pakistani (although he was dressed in shalwar kameez n carried no luggage) the restaurant owner refused to accept money from him.... just an example...

when will Pakistan leaves the issue of KASHMIR.......??????

Never...................

@curioususer

Whole thread had turned into a troll fest.

Ans: What do you mean by 'uniting with you.'?

Not whole thread. Just the last page, before that we were discussing the bad state of hygiene in south Asia. By uniting I mean reunification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ans: What do you mean by 'uniting with you.'?

Not whole thread. Just the last page, before that we were discussing the bad state of hygiene in south Asia. By uniting I mean reunification.

Enemies never unify, only thing that can happen between us is peace and business.

Achha tell me something how long will it take to travel from Lahore to Skardu ?

Back
Top Bottom