What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

Hi,
I respect most of Pakistanis.
I always wanted to visit Pakistan to see historical place like Indus valley civilization sites, Taxila, Historical places and few ancient temples with my wife. I know things are not that bad in Pakistan as we see in foreign media.
My question????
Is present time is safe for travel ??
Being an Indian what treatment should i expect??
Thanks.

This thread is for foreigners who wish to know more about Pakistan. We will try to answer any of your questions about our country in the best possible way.

Ask us Anything that comes to your mind. :cheers:

1. What would Pakistanis prefer? Democracy or Military Dictatorship?

2. When the military takes over a legal elected government, do you guys feel betrayed by the military?

Hi,
I always wanted to visit Pakistan to see historical place like Indus valley civilization sites, Taxila, Historical places and few ancient temples with my wife. I know things are not that bad in Pakistan as we see in foreign media.
My question????
Thanks.

Sir aap ko ultaa latkaa keiii mareiiin geiii ! :whistle:

Bhabi ko apni Behan samajhe kei Lahore ki best areas seii Shopping Karvain geiii ! :)

Are there any opportunities for Indian students in Pakistan? Like many Pakistani students come to the NITs(National Institute of Technology) for higher education.

Hi,
My question????
Thanks.
@jpsingh
Very good question...Well, I am just going to give you a rough idea....Everytime I visit Pakistan, it is nothing like the media portrayed it....or maybe I do not have family in those areas....

2ndly, Everytime I do visit it always gives me a culture shock...I mean I used to visit annually, and well, maybe I was a kid and small changes always seemed big or Pak seriously did move fast....

Well, if you book from a tourist company or something I do not think you should worry...

@Aeronaut , @Elmo

Since IK didn't win, will Pakistanis consider uniting with India?
@curioususer
Errrr No...:disagree: what made you ask that?

when will Pakistan leaves the issue of KASHMIR.......??????
@mrPERFECT
Actually that question should be like WHEN WILL INDIA MOVE OUT? and should be asked in a thread titled "ask away about India"

Are there any opportunities for Indian students in Pakistan? Like many Pakistani students come to the NITs(National Institute of Technology) for higher education.
@SarthakGanguly
Well, depends on what you want to study....

I met Nepali students on medical scholarship in Pakistan few yrs back...not sure about Indians...and also not sure if Indians would want to study in Pakistan BECAUSE those on PDF ONLY see fault in Pak why would ANYONE want to study in a state they do not see ANY good in....

Last edited by a moderator:
@jpsingh
Very good question...Well, I am just going to give you a rough idea....Everytime I visit Pakistan, it is nothing like the media portrayed it....or maybe I do not have family in those areas....

2ndly, Everytime I do visit it always gives me a culture shock...I mean I used to visit annually, and well, maybe I was a kid and small changes always seemed big or Pak seriously did move fast....

Well, if you book from a tourist company or something I do not think you should worry...

@curioususer
Errrr No...:disagree: what made you ask that?

@mrPERFECT
Actually that question should be like WHEN WILL INDIA MOVE OUT? and should be asked in a thread titled "ask away about India"

@SarthakGanguly
Well, depends on what you want to study....

I met Nepali students on medical scholarship in Pakistan few yrs back...not sure about Indians...and also not sure if Indians would want to study in Pakistan BECAUSE those on PDF ONLY see fault in Pak why would ANYONE want to study in a state they do not see ANY good in....
Well, if Pakistani students can study here, I guess Indians can too. :) I don't know. May be in Urdu literature, or disaster management. Scholarships are not be necessary, if Indian admissions are allowed I think a few at least might give it a try.

@Aeronaut , @Elmo

Since IK didn't win, will Pakistanis consider uniting with India?

I bet @Aeronaut and @Elmo didn't agree with your questions but good right question is Will Indian consider united with Pakistan under one nation, we will agree to get rid of aging India history for Pakistan betterment. :D

Back
Top Bottom